[Approved] New Swedish grabber (1 Viewer)

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I'm having trouble updating some channels (3:an till 5:an) with these grabbers. Is it just me or is there anyone else experiencing the same?

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hey Sebastiii

The xml file in this thread is unfortunately incomplete. As you can see I've made several updates to the file and attached it to the other thread however there's an issue with WebEPG preventing us from completing the grabber. I asked arion_p to take a look at it but it seems he's too busy with real life :confused::)
    I'd really like this grabber to work since tvplaneten seems to have better data than dagenstv.com on several channels.

Perhaps you can help us creating a Mantis entry about "Problem with sublinks in WebEPG" to make sure this issue is not forgotten? :D

So i jump on it, i think i didn't create a mantis for it (don't remember that not cool)
    We need to solve it right ?

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Yes, Seb, that's right. We need to solve this issue. It's not only this grabber that has those problems :)
    All information is available is the other thread as linked in my quote.

Goggelicious

Portal Member
    July 9, 2012
    Landvetter
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I'm having trouble updating some channels (3:an till 5:an) with these grabbers. Is it just me or is there anyone else experiencing the same?

Jepp, I´m having the same problem with 3:an to 5:an. I´ve tried both automapping and also manually set these 3 channels with all 3 grabber files (svt.se, tvplaneten.tv4.se, www.dagenstv.com) but still no go. It probably is a bug/feature as I got all channels working before the summer but now, 8w later, these 3 are broke again. :(

Let´s hope someone gets this working really soon...:p

4Fred

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 8, 2005
    Jönköping
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Works for me, have done nothing to EPG for a few months, tested a new grab just now and works fine. Get both 3 and 5 from dagenstv.
    Dont know what "version" of these files but my guess is the original from MePo 1.2.3.

Attachments

• epg.JPG
      epg.JPG
      42.7 KB
    • channels.xml
      256.9 KB
    • www_dagenstv_com.xml
      11.5 KB

Goggelicious

Portal Member
    July 9, 2012
    Landvetter
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    A little update: I´ve managed to get it working also by removing all grabbers but tvplaneten.tv4.se från the ./SE folder. After a remap and download of channel info, all channels are presenting EPG data.

ravenrocks

Portal Pro
    October 11, 2007
    Anyone feeling like updating the grabber for the C More Channels? Preferably tvplaneten for the sportschannels.
    Thanks in advance.

Edit: I took it up on myself to update tvplaneten.
    You can download the updated files here on your own risk. They have been tested and seems to work well. It contains all the channels from CMore.

Attachments

• channels.xml
      256.8 KB
    • tvplaneten_tv4_se.xml
      3.6 KB
    Last edited:

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hey ravenrocks, we probably shouldn't rename the Canal+ channels in channels.xml since some of the channels still exists in other countries and is used by other grabbers. I will make a new file when updating dagenstv_com.

About tvplaneten_tv4_se, how is the last program of the day working for you? I'm asking since it doesn't grab end times.

ravenrocks

Portal Pro
    October 11, 2007
    You are correct in that it doesn't grab end times. Don't know why. It doesn't matter that much to me.
    My files were really just to get the epg working until someone(read you) would fix it properly.
    Thanks again and have a good weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom