New Swedish grabbers (2 Viewers)

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I've updated the Swedish grabbers to better support the new WebEPG.

Here's the description of what should be removed, added and updated:
    www_omtv_se.xml, www_tv-tabla_com.xml, tvguide_boxer_se.xml
    All three should be removed. The sites doesn't specify programs stop time and all channels are available at www_dagenstv_com.xml.

www_comhem_se.xml
    The comhem grabber doesn't grab stop times but there's one channel here which is not available at www_dagenstv_com.xml which is why I kept just that channel. Last channel now available at www_dagenstv_com.xml. Please remove www_comhem_se.xml as well.

svt_se.xml
    New grabber. This site has the best information and no overlapping blocks but only got 10 channels. All enabled.

www_dagenstv_com.xml
    This site has 179 180 channels but doesn't specify HD programs and got overlapping blocks. I disabled problematic channels (SVT HD, SVT2, SVTB) to force use of svt_se.xml.

channels.xml
    Added missing channels: Al Jazeera, Axess TV, BBC Entertainment, BBC Lifestyle, Canal+ Hits Sport Weekend, Canal+ Sport Extra, Channel 1 Russia, Comedy Central, Di TV, Discovery World, Disney XD, Eurosport HD, F Men, Hustler TV, Kanal 10, Kanal 9, MTVN HD, Nickelodeon Europe, Sailing Channel, Silver HD, SVT HD, TV1000 Drama, TV1000 HD, TV3 Puls, TV4 Guld, TV4 HD, TV4 Komedi, TV4 Science Fiction, TV4 Sport, TV7, Viasat Golf, Viasat Hockey, Viasat Motor, Voom HD, Zone Club and SF-kanalen.
    Also updated the Swedish channel list and corrected the FullName entry of several channels.

See https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/webepg-136/clean-up-swedish-grabbers-69255/#post515065 if more information is needed.

J-B-N

Portal Pro
    December 29, 2005
    Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Do I need to run latest SVN to use this or is BETA 1 enough? I seem to recall there was a problem with automap in BETA 1?

ravenrocks

Portal Pro
    October 11, 2007
    Hi, I got some issues after Auto Mapping.
    www_dagenstv_com is missing Canal Plus - Action Comedy Drama First, they are not in the xml-file at all.
    Viasat Golf is still named golf@viasat.se so it does'nt find it. The same goes for Playhouse Disney.
    Disc. Channel is found as Disney Channel

Thanks for your hard work.

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Looks like you didn't replace the channels.xml file correctly. All Canal+ channels are there as you can see on my screen shot in the other thread.

<section name="194">
    <entry name="ChannelID">first@canalplus.no</entry>
    <entry name="FullName">Canal+ First</entry>
    </section>
    <section name="293">
    <entry name="ChannelID">drama@canalplus.no</entry>
    <entry name="FullName">Canal+ Drama</entry>
    </section>
    <section name="447">
    <entry name="ChannelID">comedy@canalplus.no</entry>
    <entry name="FullName">Canal+ Comedy</entry>
    </section>
    <section name="449">
    <entry name="ChannelID">action@canalplus.no</entry>
    <entry name="FullName">Canal+ Action</entry>
    </section>
    <section name="1375">
    <entry name="ChannelID">viagolf@viasat.no</entry>
    <entry name="FullName">Viasat Golf</entry>
    </section>
    It says .no but it will still be used for the Swedish grabbers as the name is exactly the same.

Seeco

Portal Pro
    October 15, 2007
    Linköping
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Tell me what I'm doing wrong here. I'm under Windows 7.

- I download the four .xml files and put them in:
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\WebEPG\grabbers
    deleting everything in the folder before copying the new files.

- Then I go into TV Server Configuration, then into WebEPG and there I press "Auto map". The result of this is maybe 50% mapped channels, some of them faulty. When I try to map manually, I can't see a single grabber under "Sweden" in the list. How do I find the grabbers?

Attachments

• list.png
      list.png
      42.8 KB

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    You should put channels.xml in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\WebEPG\channels and the grabber files in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\WebEPG\grabbers\SE.

Seeco

Portal Pro
    October 15, 2007
    Linköping
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    OK, I replaced that one as well but everything is the same - I can't find a single grabber in the list and most channels won't auto map. Some will though, so it seems that WebEPG is finding the grabbers to some extent right?

Just to make sure: I won't be needing any of the old files in the two directories, is that correct? Because they're all gone now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom