New TVE3 plugin: AVM FritzBox / WLAN Repeater DVB-C channel scan helper (1 Viewer)

Derby

April 7, 2017
Home Country
Germany Germany
Yes, latest Fritz!OS is running (6.51).
Do you had time to look at my playlist files?
When I'am at home i will try the Channels scan in separate (SD only, Radio only,...).

--- edit 13.04.17 ---
Seperate Channels scan work without Errors. :)
But combining the Channels scan (SD and HD or SD and Radio) leads to a crash of the DVB-C Repeater.

Thank you for your support.

Last edited:

roedler86

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,

that plugin sounds great..

Unfortunately, i can't run the plugin because it is marked as "Incompatible Plugin":
    Incompatible Plugin.png

The log says:
    [Log ] [SetupTv ] [INFO ] - PluginManager: TvEngine.AVMTunerPlugin is incompatible with the current tvserver version and won't be loaded!

I'm using MP 1.15, co I copied the three ddls to:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins

Can you give me some advise, please...

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I corrected the first post, it now mentions MP1.16. The plugin was also updated to MP1.16 final version and to upcoming MP2.1 final version!

Please don't try to use it with MP2.1 pre2, it will not work. You need to stay on 0.2 until MP2.1 final is released ;)

BreadPit

Portal Member
    August 31, 2017
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    This Plugin is so great, easy and comfortable. I am really thankful that you saved me a lot of time (manual config) and money (more expensive tuner).
    @morpheus_xx , I´d love to send you 20€ on Paypal. Buy some good beer, or whatever :) If that´s OK for you, can you pls send me your PayPal user?

Any news on if/when the 2nd tuner of the AVM Repeater DVB-C is useable in MP?

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @BreadPit nice that you find this plugin useful and that you want to donate. I don't take personal donations, but we have a way for donations to the whole project. A donation there is very appreciated and helps us to develop MP in future :)
    See Donate || Give Funds or Gifts - MEDIAPORTAL for possibilities.

Any news on if/when the 2nd tuner of the AVM Repeater DVB-C is useable in MP?
    I hope once the latest announced firmwares are released, the limitations should be gone.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There should be 6.90 version soon. I also hope for a release for DVB-C repeater, as I currently run a development snapshot only.
    See Update News | AVM Deutschland

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This plugin looks like it could be very usefull for me, great work(y) But.. where I live a cable connection with Vodophone is available but looking at their offerings it would come with either a STB or a C1+ module, neither of which appear to be compatible with the Fritz setup.:unsure: Am I missing something and how would it all work together. Also would it be possible to receive RTL (doesn't have to be HD) and other channels that are no longer broadcast OTA.?
    Sorry if this is a dumb question but hopefully someone can put me right.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom