nice vacation to all

Discussion in 'X-Factor' started by remb0, July 28, 2009.

1. remb0

remb0 Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    saturday i go to france for a vacation for 3 weeks :)
    I wiss all mp users a nice holiday!

and the good news: when i come back there will be a new version of mp (the announcement you can see on the website), a stable version of tvseries, a new version of movingpictures.. and i think cul8ter come with a new version of the great xfactor! so after vacation I can download and install.

on my macbook i work with windows 7 as a test and I have installed mp also. it works great. all my codecs, programs drivers etc. so i think after the holidays I start with a new install of 7 on my main machine with all the new versions:)

bad news:
    I don't think my english will be better, but i think you guys can understand what I mean in poor english :p

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sergiocos

sergiocos Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Home Country:
    Romania Romania
    Enjoy your holliday! Come back with some high quality pictures for basichome :D

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!