[solved] No artwork downloaded - wrong ID? (2 Viewers)

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

Today I added the first episode of a new series "Powers" to my files and ran TV Series. Series is automatically recognized, however, text is in English and no Fanart gets downloaded.

Log describes episodes for 10 series but references only 9 for artwork. The automatically retrieved series ID for Powers is 73603, however TheTVdb has it as 286943 and is offering banners, posters and a description in German and. How can I correct the data entry and why is it parsing the wrong series?

Thanks,
    HTPC_Sourcer

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    It matches this one:
    http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=73603&lid=7

If you want 286943, then you need to name your series correctly Powers (2015):
    http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=286943&lid=7

You can force a rematch by pressing info/f9 on the series in MediaPortal and selecting "Force New Online Lookup For Series", this will prompt you with a list to choose from based on the series name. If it does not give you the series you want, then you can manually type in "2015" after "Power" so it can find the correct series. Once you match Power => Power (2015) the GUI importer will remember this for future episodes added (Configuration importer works slightly different and will always prompt you since its interactive).

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    You can force a rematch by pressing info/f9 on the series in MediaPortal and selecting "Force New Online Lookup For Series", this will prompt you with a list to choose from based on the series name.
    That gave two "Powers". Choosing the second one got me the correct reference and text and artwork are now ok.

[QUOTE="ltfearme, post: 1143007, member: 52219" If it does not give you the series you want, then you can manually type in "2015" after "Power".[/QUOTE]
    Just for the record: this did not seem possible (I am using skin Titanius).

Thanks again,
    HTPC_Sourcer

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just to close the discussion: TheTVDB got it wrong: While the text for the English version is correct, the ID is wrong. The other three available languages show the right ID. Surprising that this has not been corrected yet.

Powers.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom