No Clickable Overlay for AudioPlayerWMP9 - g_Player (1 Viewer)

smallishzulu

Portal Pro
December 25, 2006
Istanbul
Home Country
Turkey Turkey
Hi all,

There is an interting situation for g_Player.

If you use g_Player.PlayAudioStream or g_Player.PlayVideoStream, there is a clickable rectange surrondering the overlay window. When you move the mouse over, a green border is displayed. Also, you can click the overlay window to fullscreen the visualization or video.

But, if you use g_Player.Play there is no clickable area to make it fullscreen. You have to use X key on keyboard.

I think, this is because g_Player.PlayAudioStream & g_Player.PlayVideoStream uses VideoPlayerVMR9 class and g_Player.Play uses AudioPlayerWMP9 class. There is SetVideoWindow method defined in VideoPlayerVMR9 to draw clickable rectangle.

So some external plugins like wwiTV, YouTube and other ones uses g_Player.Play does not have a clickable border to display video or viz. in fullscreen.

This only happens for mms://, .asx and other stream files.

Any wish to add?

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    i don't have the time to look into it, but you're welcome to try it on your own and submit a patch on sourceforge.

smallishzulu

Portal Pro
    December 25, 2006
    Istanbul
    Home Country
    Turkey Turkey
    If you give some clue to where to look at. I can work on it. Should I work on AudioPlayerWMP9 and take some code from VideoPlayerVMR9?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom