[Bug] No comskip chapter markers in 1.6.0 pre release + Titan (1 Viewer)

Ere Maijala

Portal Member
April 25, 2013
Home Country
Finland Finland
Did I understand correctly that this issue should be fixed in 1.7.0 Pre-release? I'm asking because I updated to my 1.6.0 installation to it and still can't see comskip markers at least with Titan skin.

--Ere

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Did I understand correctly that this issue should be fixed in 1.7.0 Pre-release? I'm asking because I updated to my 1.6.0 installation to it and still can't see comskip markers at least with Titan skin.

--Ere

Do you see them in other skins?

Ere Maijala

Portal Member
    April 25, 2013
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Just tried Default and DefaultWide. They don't show in Default, but in DefaultWide they show up just fine. Anything else I can try?

--Ere

karl10247

Portal Pro
    November 8, 2011
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    they are there for me in 1.7pre

good work with the fix guys

Ere Maijala

Portal Member
    April 25, 2013
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Anything I can do to troubleshoot this on my end? karl10247, did you do a normal upgrade from 1.6.0?

--Ere

karl10247

Portal Pro
    November 8, 2011
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Hey Ere

It appears to work only with new recordings.... old ones dont display the comskip marks for me.
    My upgrade was anything but normal as an electrcian came round to my house and switched the power off mid-recording, totally screwed up MP so it wouldnt open. Had to uninstall then reinstall

try new recordings see if they are there. Also look at your comskip txt files in your recorded tv folder to see if it actually found any adverts. Comskip has been a bit unreliable for me lately and has spit out empty .txts

Ere Maijala

Portal Member
    April 25, 2013
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    I can't see them for old or new recordings. Skipping works fine, though, with any recording for which Comskip has managed to create a .txt file.

Could it be that upgrading from 1.6.0 to 1.7.0pre left something from 1.6.0 there? I tried to delete Titan skin cache, but that didn't help. Maybe if there was a way to compare a fresh install with my installation somehow.

--Ere

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom