No Data Available German DVBT (1 Viewer)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi
    I am trying to get WebEPG working but after following the Wiki I get No Data Available although all seemed OK, grabber appeared to function etc. Attached are the 2 logs for the attempt which seem to indicate C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\MediaPortalIptvFilterAndUrlSourceSplitter.xml'. is missing and indeed I cannot locate this file! Any clues as to what has happened and how to correct it would be very much appreciated.
    Please note I did install the MediaPortalIptvFilterAndUrlSourceSplitter (georius) as part of the "Online Videos" install.

Attachments

• SetupTv.3.txt
      37.1 KB
    • SetupTv-Error.3.txt
      5.7 KB
    Last edited:

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The problem was starring me in the face!:oops: Once I enabled the MP IPTV Filter and ........ the grab ran without error and I now have an EPG. I would only say in defence that I found nothing in the Wiki to indicate that enabling it in the TV Config.was required.
    You are correct that back in April there was a number of posts in the German section reporting problems with the grabber TVToday, it is not clear to me what the problem was and what fixed it, my German is far from perfect., but it is working for me:)

Entdecker

Portal Pro
    May 28, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello @mm1352000,

it seems there is a problem in the inbuild "WebEPG" Grabber.

The Main problem is that the lates " www_tvtoday_de.xml" will not work because TV Today has change some parameters. When I understand it correct to use "tvtoday.xml" again. The WebEPG + plugin needs a Update.

Second way is a new xml for a other EPG providers unvortunaly the user that had try this has some problem to create a new WebEPG+ xml.

So actualy it is not possible to use the WebEPG+ in germany.

More details you found under "Eisblock"s Homepage

1.) The problem and a first try for a "TV-spielfilm EPG xml" file (www_tvspielfilm_de.xml)

http://eisblock.uteib.de/showfile.p...ydGFsL1dlYkVQRy93d3dfdHZ0b2RheV9kZS54bWwudHh0

2.) Second try: Media Portal Forum from "@Spooky" he has try to make a new WebEPG+ xml whis provider "klack.de "

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-keine-updates-mehr-per-tvtoday.123217/page-6

Posting: #61

Please give me a short info where I can make a Link to this page

best regards,

Entdecker

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom