No Data EPG for ITV HD Channel - Sourced from EPG Collector via XMLTV (1 Viewer)

RobAtBentley

Portal Pro
July 31, 2013
Suffolk
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
My MP1 channel listings EPG have recently started presenting "No Data" for ITV HD channel (channel="21000"). Most other channels are working okay.
Sourced from EPG Collector (ran a manual grab with exit code zero - no problems) and loaded into MP1 with XMLTV and the import status said it'd imported successfully - no duplicate keys etc. Had a quick butchers at the various logs but nothing obvious to me.

I've attached the MP logs and also the tvguide.xml file (which does contain loads of EPG entries for ITV HD)
Any help appreciated.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi Rob

Last import completed successfully at 19:54 on the 16th (earlier in the evening for you???):
    [2014-10-16 19:51:45,359] [Log ] [XmlTvImporter] [INFO ] - Xmltv: imported 90 channels, 17858 programs status:tvguide.xml:File imported successfully;
    [2014-10-16 19:51:45,360] [Log ] [XmlTvImporter] [INFO ] - Xmltv: waiting for database to finish inserting imported programs.
    [2014-10-16 19:54:51,835] [Log ] [SQL EPG importer] [INFO ] - schedule.SynchProgramStatesForAll
    [2014-10-16 19:54:51,839] [Log ] [XmlTvImporter] [INFO ] - plugin:xmltv import done

According to the log no data was imported for ITV HD even though there are 4 copies of the EPG data in your XMLTV file. The most likely explanation is that the ITV HD channel is not mapped in the XMLTV plugin.

Regards,
    mm

PS:
    Why have you got so many copies of some channels?

4 x ITV HD
    5 x Channel 5
    6 x Channel 4
    6 x Channel 4 +1
    10 x ITV +1
    13 x ITV

Seems like they're all equivalent (ie. they all have the same amount of data)...

RobAtBentley

Portal Pro
    July 31, 2013
    Suffolk
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    mm1352: The most likely explanation is that the ITV HD channel is not mapped in the XMLTV plugin.
    Embarrassing - yes it was the mapping. Not sure why I needed to remap since my other "duplicate key" problems resolved earlier this week. Thanks again.

Why have you got so many copies of some channels?
    Yes, need a bit of a clean-out. Had some issues about a year ago where some of the channels were hopping about and had to select different version of the same channel available to my TV Guide. Other issues to sort out, such as a wet bit of string called my broadband which is currently providing 0.7Mbps. I could type faster ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom