No guide info added due to a MYSQL deadlock (1 Viewer)

sortie

Portal Member
April 7, 2021
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Testing took longer than expected...sorry...something happened, I think it is called christmas :).

Anyway: my two installations both have grabbed once a week without problems since unchecking the "delete old programs before import" box (december 8).

I see you (doskabouter) have been busy working on the delete/insert track as well - looks fantastic if you found the actual fault. No problems with your epg grabs since, or?

I will try the dll in my installs and report back in another couple of weeks. This means I should check the "delete old programs before import" boxes again, right?

sortie

Portal Member
April 7, 2021
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Update: my main system has grabbed without any problems after switching to the modified dll's (and re-checking the delete old files before import box, of course). I have now also updated the laptop install to 1.29, with the same changes. Will report if it does not behave as expected but this problem really seems to be solved.

Now the dll's should be included with upcoming releases and everything would be perfect.

One separate problem probably not related is that my main system grabs quite a lot of data and the the other end server unfortunately is not that responsive. This means grabbing takes more than one hour (usually 75-85 minutes) which is no problem during night hours but there seems to be a time limit built into MP or the actual plugins which forces the system to stop grabbing and revert to standby after approx one hour. When I resume the next time, grabbing is completed. I can not find a user setting to change this time limit - is there any way to get around it?

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    This should be handled by the powerscheduler. do you have any logs from when that happend? (loglevel should be set to debug, and preferably after a restart of the tvservice)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom