No Nat.Geo HD and Discovery HD

Discussion in 'Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server)' started by luke78, May 27, 2015.

1. luke78

luke78 Portal Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 1
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi there,

I have a problem with my mediaportal setup. Out of the blue, two of my HD channels stopped working (Nat. Geo and Discovery). When I tune in on them, I only get a black screen. No sound, no picture. Details about reception are signal level 100%, signal quality aprox. 70%.

What I have tried thusfar:

- checked the tuningparameters for my provider (Netherlands, Ziggo south). There was no change.
    - deleted all my channels and scanned for channels all over again. The two are found, but don't work
    - rescanned the transponders for the two channels
    - upgraded my 1.8.0. setup to 1.11.0 setup
    - tried several decoder combinations for audio / video (microsft, LAV)

I noticed that in the TV-server setup the channels also do not show a preview. As if they cannot be decoded or something. No error message there, only a crash of the little preview screen (most of the times).

When I test the channels from within the TV-server setup, they seem to work ok. (at least they test with an "OK" als result).

What else can I do to solve this problem? Anyone with Ziggo south here who is experiencing the same problems?

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 27, 2015
    • Missing System Logs and/or Specs Missing System Logs and/or Specs x 1

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!