h.264 Video Codec:
Satelite/CableTV Provider:
HTPC Case:
Cooling:
Power Supply:
Remote:
TV:
TV - HTPC Connection:

Hello I Have a Wintv PVR 350 Analgo Card on my Vista 32bit! In the Media Center it works fine but with Mediaportal it doesnt. in The TV Server Scan it says: channel:1 source:Cable : No Signal... and this for all chanels! Whats the problem?

Itisme

Portal Member
February 1, 2006
PVR350

same problem here, i had it in 1.01 too.

If i put the source to antenna, instead of cable (i have cable), it wil find channels. (strange??)
But when it is ready and i try to preview a channel, it says 'NoVideoAudio detected'

i will try to post log files soon.

Da_JoJo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    me 3 !
    i have a hvr-1300 and a pvr-350 in my system and finally now i got it working with the drivers it wont show any channels. i tried to tune in a preset channel i allready had but it didnt work. at first it worked only with the hvr-1300, then i added the pvr-350 and installed drivers for it. the card gave some unknown error but the hvr-1300 did fine. so i tried cleaning all drivers and reinstall the thing. now i find myself with both cards not working.. i mean u can scan channels on all tuners, but no channel is found. so i tried running wintv7 and it found both cards and both cards find channels... different channel-numbers but it finds them.. (maybe thats the problem ? ). so while watching tv and reading this forum post . Itisme stated that it should find something when put on antenna instead of cable.. so i put it on antenna and it was high. the tv was still running on wintv full desktopbackgroundscreen. i started the scan and it started and suddenly my backgroundtv changes picture.. real weird.. i was looking for such a long time and now i found it lol.. the scan skipped the channels and i could watch what it was showing (freakin nice option this would be .. hint hint) .. anyways it said : No Signal .. all the time.. and then all of a sudden it shows tv .. a nice picture.. one that one would consider a tuned channel.. and there it says in the tv-server configscreen : Nothing found... oke.. got me there.. it wont put the found channel in the tv-channel list as it has : "Nothing found" .. it is clear that i see this picture and it is tuned so it must be some bug in the tv-server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom