No sound, one channel (added logs) (1 Viewer)

Nordfinn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2014
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the audio card driver, and then I tried uninstalling and reinstalling MP (but not at the most complete of the three uninstall options). No change--audio in left channel only, only with MP (all other applications fine).

So I'm giving up. I just did a complete MP uninstall, and maybe at some point I will reinstall, but for the moment I've had it. A shame, because MP, as I had it set up, was much preferable to WinTV, in lots of ways.

N

Nordfinn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2014
    Home Country
    I tried uninstalling and reinstalling soundcard driver-interface, and then also uninstalling and reinstalling MP, including the most complete uninstall option, and then reinstalling MP 1.28. No changes. Still do not get stereo audio. In answer to a question above, problem is there for other sources, as well (e.g., playing an audio CD). And audio is still fine in TV Server Configuration preview mode, but not once I open MP proper. Completely stumped. Looks like I have to stop using MP.

Nordfinn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2014
    Home Country
    I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced to make the switch, because I'm already liking MP2 more. But still, the original problem remains a frustrating mystery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom