h.264 Video Codec: CoreAVC
    Satelite/CableTV Provider: Sky TV (NZ)
    HTPC Case: Silverstone LC16M
    Cooling:
    Power Supply:
    Remote: Microsoft MCE
    TV: Sony
    TV - HTPC Connection: Component

I have just rebuilt my HTPC from scratch and installed MP1.0.1 and MS SQL Express. The MP installation works perfectly and the database tests ok.

However when I go into the TV Servers Tab, there is no Database name or TV Cards listed. So I cannot configure anything.

I have tried a complete uninstall and re-install and get the same problem.

I previously had 1.0 working prior to the rebuild, so I assume it is not a hardware issue.

I have checked the TV cards in the device manager and there appears to be no issues and i have installed the latest drivers.

Can anyone help? I am new to MediaPortal and took a long time to get 1.0 mostly working and so now I am back to square one with way forward.

Thanks in advance for any help.

AScott

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 12, 2007
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Thanks rekenaar & geov, I will try this patch tonight.

Note that I have a Nova-T-500 (Dual DVB-T) as well as a PVR-500MCE (Dual Analog).

It appears that this patch only applies to Analog cards, so I am not sure why my digital card is not showing either?

Any ideas?

AScott

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 12, 2007
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Rekenaar & Geov,

Ignore my last post, i installed the fix that you suggested and both my TV Cards appeared. Thanks heaps for your help.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there are severe problems with the plugins at the moment, I can try to analyze causes and find possible solutions. However, this will currently only have low priority, as I am responsible for employees and...
    Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there...
    After many years as a MediaPortal supporter and plugin developer I will now have to say goodbye to my beloved HTPC for personal...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello, Since windows 7 is not supported yet by microsoft, I migrated from windows 7 x64 to windows 10 x64. I have a server on which a WinTV-quadHD card is installed. This card worked perfectly before the migration and no hardware change was made (not a single cable disconnected). Since my passage under windows 10 x64, I can't get...
    Hello, Since windows 7 is not supported yet by microsoft, I migrated from windows 7 x64 to windows 10 x64. I have a server on...
    Hello, Since windows 7 is not supported yet by microsoft, I migrated from windows 7 x64 to windows 10 x64. I have a server on...
    Replies
    Views
    Just repeated the fast forward freeze issue and captured the logs.
    Just repeated the fast forward freeze issue and captured the logs.
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the link below, run reg.bat as an admin to install it and change the HEVC Video settings in MediaPortal Configuration/Codecs and Renderer...
    Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the...
    For some unknown reason I can't play HEVC encoded video with MP1 on my system. I have tried every trick I know, but nothing works...
    Replies
    Views
    Ok i need to ask. Dont have so much time nowdays. I have an old server running and I have MP1 v1.9.0 tv server on that. And my new client a HTPC i want to run MP1 newest version as an client. You Think it can work with an old tvserver ? Cant upgrade cause an old windows 2003 server version..
    Ok i need to ask. Dont have so much time nowdays. I have an old server running and I have MP1 v1.9.0 tv server on that. And my new...
    Hello. I have used MP for several years now. But my HTPC crashed and now I have a new one with Windows 10. I have a few questions...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom