No URL in Videobull, Mopvideo; Watch series and Vodly are OK (1 Viewer)

xfx

Portal Pro
February 1, 2011
Santiago, Dominican Republic
Home Country
Spain Spain
@Quater : How should I do the update?
I have run the "Automated Update" from OnlineVideos and I'm still getting the "No URL" error.

Also, the VideoBull site still shows that it was last update on November...
vb.png

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Country flag
    Oh sorry I meant the error. Problem doskabouter was talking about. Still trying to work out Vidbull and MopVideo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

in the videos part of that category. there's where the regex knowledge might be needed. I know it can be quite complex, but at the moment not able to dive in myself. If you don't succeed you can sent me the url of the m3u through dm so I can take a look at it when I have some spare time
    in the videos part of that category. there's where the regex knowledge might be needed. I know it can be quite complex, but at the...
    Hi! I have a great success in watching IPTV via TV-Server. Just m3u playlist, scanning and everything is fine. But i have also VOD...
    Replies
    Views
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used it until I switched over from DVB-S to SAT>IP in Spring 2018 where such things are no longer necessary at all.
    MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Final Since the recent release of MediaPortal 2.2pre, we fixed some minor things. We now...
    Replies
    Views
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on the implementation of new features and some fundamental changes in the core of MediaPortal 2. As a result, we proudly present the next major release of MediaPortal 2 in version 2.2. MediaPortal 2.2 is a...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, I think you are right about this possibly being a Windows 10 problem. Mostly because I didn't touch MP or it's settings, it just got broken while I was away. I read somewhere (unfortunately I don't have a link to it right now) that the latest major update to Windows 10, Creators Update, removed some parts of windows file sharing...
    Yes, I think you are right about this possibly being a Windows 10 problem. Mostly because I didn't touch MP or it's settings, it...
    Running Mediaportal 1.17 On Win 10 x64 Pro since a few weeks back (updated from 1.16). Haven't had any problems. When I left home...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom