NO wake up recording HTPC (1 Viewer)

saint21

Portal Member
March 31, 2012
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Hello

I have a problem. The computer does not want to wake up before začátkerm recording. When I start the computer manually recording time and immediately starts recording, but he does not wake up. Installing Windows 7 is new and MediaPortal too. I've found that in Windows Task Scheduler is no record of the recording settings. Can you help me please?

Attachments

• Bez názvu.jpg
    Bez názvu.jpg
    374.6 KB

Vasilich

Portal Pro
August 30, 2009
Germany, Mayence
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
your DB Program table is crashed:
[2015-10-08 16:13:28,799] [Log ] [EPG Update thread] [ERROR] - Exception in Program.Persist() with Message insert into Program ( idChannel, startTime, endTime, title, description, genre, state, originalAirDate, seriesNum, episodeNum, episodePart, episodeName, starRating, classification, parentalRating ) values ( ?idChannel, ?startTime, ?endTime, ?title, ?description, ?genre, ?state, ?originalAirDate, ?seriesNum, ?episodeNum, ?episodePart, ?episodeName, ?starRating, ?classification, ?parentalRating ); select LAST_INSERT_ID();
try to repair it as described here http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_...Troubleshooting/TV/Repairing_database_(MySQL)

saint21

Portal Member
March 31, 2012
Home Country
I did as instructed. Everywhere wrote OK.I try hopefully it will be okay. Thank you for your help.

Vasilich

Portal Pro
August 30, 2009
Germany, Mayence
Home Country
check control settings - power options - advanced/extended settings - power save - activation timers - enabled ?
sorry don't have english names by hand, but hope you will find the proper setting.
upload_2015-10-9_12-30-55.png

saint21

Portal Member
March 31, 2012
Home Country
I entered manually activated to Task Scheduler, and the computer does not start

Vasilich

Portal Pro
August 30, 2009
Germany, Mayence
Home Country
then you have general problem with your PC not waking up. Try to google why it doesn't wake up (one of the keywords can be ACPI, and some legacy drivers that prevent ACPI to work.). Note that is has nothing to do with mediaportal itself, but rather windows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom