No way to set DVB-T channels with Pinnacle 200i card (1 Viewer)

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Esperado said:
    So this bug will stay here untill other people confirm, and they will.
    i hope so!

Esperado said:
    and is buggy on time shifting (drops in sound and video, same images live and play back) with less than 20% CPU
    most of the MyTV, CPU-load and timeshift problems are caused by the new Transport Stream recording engine that is used by all DVB cards.

Esperado said:
    Feel free to erase this thread
    why should i? i think its very important to talk about this confirmation problem we have here.

to all:
    if you own a Pinnacle 200i/300i and you are experiencing the same problem please post a reply into this topic.
    dont forget to use the support template!

archaos

Portal Member
    October 10, 2004
    I have excatly the same probleme with my nova-t 9200. I will reposte with the support template as soon as i have time to.

Thanks for helping us

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    archaos said:
    I have excatly the same probleme with my nova-t 9200. I will reposte with the support template as soon as i have time to.
    thanks for posting your problem!

it would be nice if you could start a new topic for your nova-t 9200 autotune problem. since this topic is about the Pinnacle 200i/300i card.

Topic Title i.e.: nova-t 9200 autotune not working

thank you very much for your help with reporting bugs in 0.2RC1
    :D

imported_mjsystem

Portal Member
    November 13, 2005
    The same problem with 200i

Hy

i have the same problem with my Pinnacle Media Center 200i and MP 0.2.0.RC1

I change the TVCapture.dll with an older version. But I have an another problem with this card. During autoscan, I have this error message when the card detect a radio:

System.MissingMethodException: Méthode introuvable*: Int32 MediaPortal.Radio.Database.RadioDatabase.MapATSCChannel(System.String, Int32, Int32, Int32, System.String, Int32, Int32, Int32, Int32, Int32, Int32, Int32, Int32, Int32, Int32).
    at MediaPortal.TV.Recording.DVBGraphBDA.StoreChannels(Int32 ID, Boolean radio, Boolean tv, Int32& newChannels, Int32& updatedChannels, Int32& newRadioChannels, Int32& updatedRadioChannels)
    at MediaPortal.TV.Recording.TVCaptureDevice.StoreTunedChannels(Boolean radio, Boolean tv, Int32& newTvChannels, Int32& updatedTvChannels, Int32& newRadioChannels, Int32& updatedRadioChannels)
    at MediaPortal.Configuration.Sections.Wizard_DVBTTV.ScanChannels()
    at MediaPortal.Configuration.Sections.Wizard_DVBTTV.DoScan()
    at MediaPortal.Configuration.Sections.Wizard_DVBTTV.button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Help us !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom