Not all TV channels displayed (1 Viewer)

rovanve

Portal Member
August 31, 2005
I'm using mediaportal 1.1.3 and a FloppyDTV card. When I use autotune all the channels are found. But not all are displayed.
i.e. Nederland 1 is displayed, but Nederland 2 is not visible Omroep Brabant is visible but RTL 4 not etc.

When I tried RC2 all TV channels are displayed correct but this version is not stable.

Does any one has suggestions?

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    use latest cvs, do not appear to be having any issues and have used all functions. remotes seem to be the glitch that some people are having, but using mce remote myself no problems.

8)

rovanve

Portal Member
    August 31, 2005
    It's working

Great, I updated the CVS files and it worked!

I'm very satisfied, now I have to do some finetuning and my HTPC is ready for the livingroom.

If someone wants my experience about FloppyDTV with Alphacrypt CAM 3.05 may be I can help you. I have the file for regio TVhome Tilburg for scanning digital frequencies.

InterRubke

December 20, 2005
    i have the same problem, ned1 visible.. ned2 not..
    i'm using MediaPortal_0.2_RC3

what version are you running that works ?

rovanve

Portal Member
    August 31, 2005
    Changed to Version RC3

Hi there,

when I changed the CVS files in version 0.1.3 my digital FloppyDTV worked, with all available channels.

At this moment I'm testing version RC3 with the latest SVN build and I'm quite happy now.

Havoc

Portal Member
    March 12, 2005
    Rovanve,

I live in the TIlburg area as well and I'm facing the problem that not all channels are found when autotuning digitally.
    Could you be so kind in to sending me the digital channel settings, especially for RTL 4, 5, SBS 6 and RTL 7?

Thanks in advance!!

Havoc

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hopefully a simple question: I have not watched Free-to-air satellite TV for months and so unsurprisingly the other day when I wanted to watch something on UK Channel 4+1 I found that the channel had moved. Actually, loads of channels had moved. So I did a rescan on both my tuners but found that pretty much none of the channels...
    Hopefully a simple question: I have not watched Free-to-air satellite TV for months and so unsurprisingly the other day when I...
    Hopefully a simple question: I have not watched Free-to-air satellite TV for months and so unsurprisingly the other day when I...
    Replies
    Views
    I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced to make the switch, because I'm already liking MP2 more. But still, the original problem remains a frustrating mystery.
    I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced...
    I am running 1.29 Pre-release on Windows 10 Pro. I use MP only to watch TV through my Hauppauge tuner card. I am suddenly getting...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.25.0 All Cards Busy DE
    If you use the search facility of this web site and search for "all cards busy", you will find numerous threads relating to this problem (so there is probably more than one cause). Your symptoms (one tuner working, others not working for simultaneous use) suggest that you have setup only one tuner (so TV Server can use only one...
    If you use the search facility of this web site and search for "all cards busy", you will find numerous threads relating to this...
    I have two video cards both capable of recording two tv channels However if I try to record a program and watch another station...
    Replies
    Views
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    Replies
    Views
    So after a long search and a lot of experiments I did find out the culprit: I did disable events of the Common Information Model Object Manager. As soon as they are disabled TV server will always show "port 554 is already bound". Enabling/disabling events is done by this reg key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\CIMOM]...
    So after a long search and a lot of experiments I did find out the culprit: I did disable events of the Common Information Model...
    I've got a Digital Devices Cine S2 V7A Twin and a DigitalEverywhere FloppyDTV for Satellite TV. I've been running MediaPortal 1.4.0...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom