Not all TV channels displayed (1 Viewer)

rovanve

Portal Member
August 31, 2005
I'm using mediaportal 1.1.3 and a FloppyDTV card. When I use autotune all the channels are found. But not all are displayed.
i.e. Nederland 1 is displayed, but Nederland 2 is not visible Omroep Brabant is visible but RTL 4 not etc.

When I tried RC2 all TV channels are displayed correct but this version is not stable.

Does any one has suggestions?

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    use latest cvs, do not appear to be having any issues and have used all functions. remotes seem to be the glitch that some people are having, but using mce remote myself no problems.

8)

rovanve

Portal Member
    August 31, 2005
    It's working

Great, I updated the CVS files and it worked!

I'm very satisfied, now I have to do some finetuning and my HTPC is ready for the livingroom.

If someone wants my experience about FloppyDTV with Alphacrypt CAM 3.05 may be I can help you. I have the file for regio TVhome Tilburg for scanning digital frequencies.

InterRubke

December 20, 2005
    i have the same problem, ned1 visible.. ned2 not..
    i'm using MediaPortal_0.2_RC3

what version are you running that works ?

rovanve

Portal Member
    August 31, 2005
    Changed to Version RC3

Hi there,

when I changed the CVS files in version 0.1.3 my digital FloppyDTV worked, with all available channels.

At this moment I'm testing version RC3 with the latest SVN build and I'm quite happy now.

Havoc

Portal Member
    March 12, 2005
    Rovanve,

I live in the TIlburg area as well and I'm facing the problem that not all channels are found when autotuning digitally.
    Could you be so kind in to sending me the digital channel settings, especially for RTL 4, 5, SBS 6 and RTL 7?

Thanks in advance!!

Havoc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom