Not finding/matching new series - thetvdb issue? (1 Viewer)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Yup, my suggestion was simply as a dirty workaround for when adding an extra column is a nightmare due to existing SQL queries possibly failing, or the complexity yet another table adds. Obviously the clean code solution is advisable, but that's not always an option :whistle:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    No extra column, only one table :)

-- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    The matching table adds flexibility, and we can use any provider for the data, or even multiple providers at once. The logic changes aren't too big either, add an internal ID, a provider, and that's about it. And at the stage of receiving information translation from one ID to another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
    Replies
    Views
    Works, great, thanks a bunch :)
    Works, great, thanks a bunch :)
    So my issue is, MP-TVSeries, Failed to save xml to cache, and not adding any info to tvseries from tvdb. This started after i...
    Replies
    Views
    Great work and release!! Contrats to all involved developers :):D I installed MP1 initially, but didn’t get along with it. Many things were not intuitive, too frumpy and the gui had hardcoded dependencies to plug-ins, some buttons didn’t work even without a note due to that. Same for player controls, why do I see always play and pause...
    Great work and release!! Contrats to all involved developers :):D I installed MP1 initially, but didn’t get along with it. Many...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    @el-Dia I have pushed an update for TheGamesDb so it should be working again, get it through the MediaPortal Extension Manager or from the plugin download page.
    @el-Dia I have pushed an update for TheGamesDb so it should be working again, get it through the MediaPortal Extension Manager or...
    Hi all I am having a few issues with My Emulators 2. It would seem the online scraping/searching system is not working...
    Replies
    Views
    What is the status of the fix? I seem to be hitting this exact problem at channel 24 (in Seattle it is KUNS-DT).
    What is the status of the fix? I seem to be hitting this exact problem at channel 24 (in Seattle it is KUNS-DT).
    MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.2 Description I am setting up a new Windows 10 Pro system to replace my old Windows 7 WMC server to be...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom