Nothing plays (1 Viewer)

ErickTreetops

Portal Member
May 10, 2015
Brisbane
Home Country
Australia Australia
Wondering if i have done something wrong. Just installed MP and then tv series. Managed to have the fanart etct load up but when i enter the plugin through MP none of the videos will play. The all have that little cross against them.
If i press the play button on my remote a message pops up saying that it can't find any first unwatched episodes.

Have screen shot uploaded.

Any assistance appreciated.

Erick

Attachments

• No tv series.JPG
    No tv series.JPG
    259.7 KB

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

The orange color indicates that the respective file repository is not connected to the network. I assume you have your series stored on a NAS or a remote system, which was not online when you tried to play an episode.

More details are visible in the logs.

ErickTreetops

Portal Member
    May 10, 2015
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    OK the media is on an external HD connected by USB to HTPC. The drive is visible through windows explorer. Is there a way to force a refrsh of available drives ? I can try a different branded USB hard drive if required?

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    What happens if you exit MediaPortal, ensure that the USB drive is up (i.,e. by looking into the properties of a file on it) and then relaunch MediaPortal? Do the episodes now turn into white?

If you then can access the files, you simply need to extend the time before TV-Series kicks in. There is an option under the tab OnlineData where you can define the delay before the path is searched.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    OK the media is on an external HD connected by USB to HTPC. The drive is visible through windows explorer. Is there a way to force a refrsh of available drives ? I can try a different branded USB hard drive if required?
    You can force a refresh by running an import, go to the skin side menu and press Run Import.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom