NRK Browser - Vattenmelon edition. (1 Viewer)

johnwayne

Portal Member
June 12, 2008
Home Country
Norway Norway
I have a problem, the clips won't start. Can't play because of a missing/invalid audio codec. I have ffdshow installed, do I need to turn on some codec inside it?

ljamt

Portal Member
February 7, 2009
Home Country
Norway Norway
Guess I have the same problem as johnwayne. I have the flvsplitter installed but with most clips I get an error message:

Kan ikke spille:[name of clip]
Audio:

However, the clips in the sections explicitly mentioned in the first post works well ("Nyheter", "Sport", "Natur", "Super").

Vattenmelon

Portal Pro
June 1, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Hmm..I'm getting the "Kan ikke spille:[name of clip]
Audio: "
with alot of clips allover mediaportal after I have used it for some time. I then have to restart mediaportal to make any videoplaying work. I had a thought that it may be releated to the mpc-subtitle integration dll's that I are using. Are any of you with similar problems using that?

ljamt

Portal Member
February 7, 2009
Home Country
Norway Norway
I'm getting the "Kan ikke spille:[name of clip]
Audio: "
with alot of clips allover mediaportal after I have used it for some time.

Do you mean that you get this error when playing other media than clips from nrk?

I have still not got the nrk-browser 1.2.4 to work. Get the same error on almost every clip from nrk :(

mjalstad

July 8, 2009
Home Country
Norway Norway
Guess I have the same problem as johnwayne. I have the flvsplitter installed but with most clips I get an error message:

Kan ikke spille:[name of clip]
Audio:

However, the clips in the sections explicitly mentioned in the first post works well ("Nyheter", "Sport", "Natur", "Super").

Exactly the same problem here.. Would be nice to watch borettslaget from MP again :)

goofee

Portal Member
November 29, 2006
Home Country
Norway Norway
I just installed this for the first time and i get the same error as you guys too.

johnwayne

Portal Member
June 12, 2008
Home Country
Norway Norway
Just reinstalled my system to Windows7. Everything works great, like OnlineVideos, Apple trailers, local files, but not this plugin. Get audio codec error.
(No translation found for id 41018376) error in the error log. I cant puzzle out what's wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom