NRK Browser - Vattenmelon edition. (4 Viewers)

ljamt

Portal Member
February 7, 2009
Home Country
Norway Norway
Anyone that have managed to use this plugin on vista?

I still get the "Kan ikke spille:.... Audio codec:" error with both vmr9 and evr.

I can remember using the nrk browser with success on vista for more than a year ago. Don't remember what version =(
Would really much like to use this plug in. Any suggestions on what to do for making this work on vista?

gfa

Portal Member
September 21, 2009
Home Country
Norway Norway
I had the same problem, switched back to version 1.3.1 and got it working again. I also had to switch from BASS player to Internal dshow player under Music in config.
There is som smal issues but mostly working OK.

This seems to be an Vista issue, maybe someone could look into it.

Vattenmelon

Portal Pro
June 1, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
I'll see if i can get a vista box up and running and see why people have codec problems. I have however problems seeing what can be done in the plugin, as I only give the internal player an url to play.

dingo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 2, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi, installed this on my win7 htpc and when I start a clip nothing happens .. I can contiunue browsing and starting clips and nothing happens hehe

Does it work on w7 at all?

other than this problem I like the plugin :p

Vattenmelon

Portal Pro
    June 1, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi, installed this on my win7 htpc and when I start a clip nothing happens .. I can contiunue browsing and starting clips and nothing happens hehe

Does it work on w7 at all?

other than this problem I like the plugin :p

Not sure. I'm using XP, but I here some people have problems with vista, so maybe same applies to windows 7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom