NRK Browser - Vattenmelon edition. (1 Viewer)

orz

Portal Member
March 22, 2008
Home Country
Norway Norway
I can't find any way of deleting the plugin from the page, but I uploaded a new, empty entry now with a request to delete the plugin. Hopefully the admin reviewing it will read the description and delete the file.

hulkhaugen

Portal Pro
November 9, 2008
Arendal
Home Country
Norway Norway
Hello my fellow norwegians!

Is there a possibility to add support for "TV2 Sumo" or "VG Nett TV", so i can be able to watch football matches from "Tippeligaen" in MP?

orz

Portal Member
March 22, 2008
Home Country
Norway Norway
Hi again,

It seems like the admins finally managed to delete my plugin entry, so I suggest you create a new entry with the latest version of the plugin. That way people will find out about the plugin without having to search the forums.

Terje

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hello my fellow norwegians!

Is there a possibility to add support for "TV2 Sumo" or "VG Nett TV", so i can be able to watch football matches from "Tippeligaen" in MP?

The best/only solution is to use a shortcut to open Firefox/IE/whatever to this site:

TV 2 ip-TV

It's a site where you can navigate without a mouse.

moab

Portal Pro
    April 22, 2008
    California
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Are NRK channels available on the internet and does this plugin work with them? I am located in USA and would like to access NRK channels.

Vattenmelon

Portal Pro
    June 1, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Are NRK channels available on the internet and does this plugin work with them? I am located in USA and would like to access NRK channels.

Most clips are available outside Norway afaik. Altough there are some clips that are only available in Norway (mostly foreign, that means non-norwegian made shows). I'm not sure how the direct streams are working outside Norway. The direct streams arent even working all the time inside Norway...

Its been some time since i looked at the plugin, and I'm not using it much myself. But i noticed one day that the "Mest sett" isn't working. I will try to look into it someday.

samundsen

Portal Pro
    December 30, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I am in the US as well, and all the clips I've tried works fine, but the direct streams stopped working a few months ago. Before that, they were working fine 24/7 until suddenly one day, nothing.

I generally just watch the news (Dagsrevyen, Kveldsnytt), a few entertainment shows (Nytt på nytt, Lydverket), and some others.

DiscoDvergen

Portal Member
    April 14, 2009
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I'm using this great plugin and have StreamedMP skin installed, have anyone got some good NRK background art that can be used?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom