NRK Browser - Vattenmelon edition. (1 Viewer)

dingo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 2, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    hi. :) I don't know if it is any help or anything. Im on mp 1.1 beta with latest svn and it works great. Wat I have done here is under music I have used internal player instead of BASS engine and under video renderer I have checked to use VMR9 then unchecked use for playback of web streams (enables OSD menus) and then I have activated EVR again. And then it is good as gold. Here anyway :)

..Hope it works for you to !

Vattenmelon

Portal Pro
    June 1, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    ljamt, have you enabled 'EVR' in Video Renderer in Mediaportal config?

EDIT: Uploaded a new test-version: with this I am able on my Vista laptop to play all three different videotyps, WMV based (for instance "Anbefalte programmer", flash-based (for instance news, sport, natur) and the clips in the NRKBETA section. Note that playback of WMV based streams for unknown reasons may take a long time to start.

I use one of the newest Mediaportal SVN 1.0.4.24669.
    EVR is enabled as videorenderer, and I have SAF codec pack installed.

Attachments

• NrkBrowser12-1-2010.zip
      30.7 KB

ljamt

Portal Member
    February 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Thanks for feedback everyone!

I use MP 1.0.4.23491
    EVR is enabled
    'use for playback of web streams' in VMR9 section is uncheked (cannot understand that this selection will mean anything as VMR9 is disabled)
    internal player instead of BASS engine

I don't think it is a missing codec as I can play the webstream by pasting the url into wmp.

Maybe my MP SVN version is too old? I had planned to stick with this one until the next stable release, but maybe I must update to latest SVN. Does anyone know if the exporting/importing of settings for MP and TV server works well for the 1.1.0 BETA versions. That would make it a whole lot easier to update to the latest SVN.

gfa

Portal Member
    September 21, 2009
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi

I`m also having truble with the new version (12-1-2010).
    Try replacing the NrkBrowser.dll with the one attach here, this one is working for me :D.

I`m using MP/SVN 1.0.4.23491

Attachments

• NrkBrowser_PATCH.zip
      30.6 KB

mariusau

Portal Pro
    July 27, 2008
    Trondheim
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Upgraded to latest version yesterday to get podcasts. But I can't find my favourites Pyro and Lydverket. Am I blind or are they missing for some reason?

mariusau

Portal Pro
    July 27, 2008
    Trondheim
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I've just checked and they're no longer available. Probably because of the amount of music they play. Both were available for some months, but it looks like the rules have changed, again :(

esas

Portal Pro
    November 14, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Tested the 13-1-2010 version and finaly i can watch NRK wmv streams again. I'm on Windows 7.

The last official version didn't work for me. Didn't test the 12-1-2010 version.

This is great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom