*OLD* InfoService v1.74 - Feed reader/Twitter reader [24-12-2015] (2 Viewers)

geoffstewart

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 12, 2008
    Ottawa
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Edit: No need for this new DLL. The first post has a zip with a plugin compatible with 1.7.1

Attachments

• InfoService-rebuild-for-1.7.1.dll.zip
      177.8 KB
    Last edited:

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I re-built the InfoService plugin from source using the latest MP dlls.
    TNX, but wondering why you did that, since there is a compatible .dll in the first post.
    And another tip would be to not rename the binary itself ;)

geoffstewart

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 12, 2008
    Ottawa
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Min
    I re-built the InfoService plugin from source using the latest MP dlls.
    TNX, but wondering why you did that, since there is a compatible .dll in the first post.
    And another tip would be to not rename the binary itself ;)

Because I'm a moron, apparently. :)

The MPEI didn't show a new version... the thread lead me to (incorrectly) believe there was not a version that worked with 1.7.1... so I built a new one. Now that I look, there's a zip there and it's fine ... d'oh!

I'll remove my post.

Thanks.

Geoff

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Has anyone heard from @edsche?
    I'm considering picking up maintenance on this plugin as well, for compatibility only like I did with RadioTime (unlike MyLyrics where I've picked-up development as well).
    I can start with posting an MPEI version compatible with MP 1.7.1.

Not promising though. yet..

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: New: Improvement /...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    TV Mosaic was already set up as a share and doing a re-import did not bring in the recording also tried removing and re-adding the source and although the import arrow showed up my recording folder remains empty.
    TV Mosaic was already set up as a share and doing a re-import did not bring in the recording also tried removing and re-adding the...
    The current TV engine (TVE3) for Media Portal 1 and 2 was developed long time before and is not state of the art any more...
    Replies
    Views
    Good job, nice release as usual (y)
    Good job, nice release as usual (y)
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    It's okay, we did delay the release. But not by choice, so sorry, there will be a pre-release the other day, it's already in the process of packing and shipping...
    It's okay, we did delay the release. But not by choice, so sorry, there will be a pre-release the other day, it's already in the...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch...
    Replies
    Views
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom