*OLD* InfoService v1.74 - Feed reader/Twitter reader [24-12-2015] (1 Viewer)

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    That version does not work on my end.
    It lists the plugin as incompatible in mp config

Can you test the attached? (I've compiled it on my environment)

Attachments

• MPInfoService_v1.7.3.249.mpe1
      485.7 KB

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    It will look but won't find any Since no new version will be pushed to online place.
    True :)

Can you test the attached?
    I missed something somehow :censored: The location of the binary is wrong. It's placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins folder instead of the 'Windows' subfolder.

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi, which version is the correct one for 1.71? I installed the one on the first post and it lists as incompatible. Use the one a view posts up?? Thanks.

midasxxl

Portal Pro
    March 22, 2006
    Home Country
    England England
    Hello,
    I am desperatley searching for the twitter option because it doesn't show up in configuration. Anyone has got same problem

edsche

Community Plugin Dev
    January 7, 2007
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Its disabled because API changes from twitter. Sadly ive no time to work in that

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: New: Improvement /...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    TV Mosaic was already set up as a share and doing a re-import did not bring in the recording also tried removing and re-adding the source and although the import arrow showed up my recording folder remains empty.
    TV Mosaic was already set up as a share and doing a re-import did not bring in the recording also tried removing and re-adding the...
    The current TV engine (TVE3) for Media Portal 1 and 2 was developed long time before and is not state of the art any more...
    Replies
    Views
    Good job, nice release as usual (y)
    Good job, nice release as usual (y)
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    It's okay, we did delay the release. But not by choice, so sorry, there will be a pre-release the other day, it's already in the process of packing and shipping...
    It's okay, we did delay the release. But not by choice, so sorry, there will be a pre-release the other day, it's already in the...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch...
    Replies
    Views
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom