*OLD* InfoService v1.74 - Feed reader/Twitter reader [24-12-2015] (2 Viewers)

rlevis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    sorry if this has been covered, but is it not now possible to get the temperature on the main screen anymore? I've got WW Lite installed.

edsche

Community Plugin Dev
    January 7, 2007
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    After a long break, i've uploaded a new version of InfoService.Please have a look at the first post and the changelog.

Also i moved to Github as Codeplex was again terrible slow for me. The documentation is not yet completely moved to Github. I will do that over the christmas holidays.

Have fun with this release :D

I whish all of you a merry Christmas and happy holidays :D

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    After a long break, i've uploaded a new version of InfoService.Please have a look at the first post and the changelog.
    Hello and thank you for this new version.:)

Unfortunately the installer sems to have a problem: The new infoservice.dll gets copied to C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins instead of C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows. Also, if it's of any importance, the official release has a version number 1.7.4.0 whereas the latest test dll that you had provided to me has the version number 1.7.4.251.

edsche

Community Plugin Dev
    January 7, 2007
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello and thank you for this new version.:)

Unfortunately the installer sems to have a problem: The new infoservice.dll gets copied to C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins instead of C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows. Also, if it's of any importance, the official release has a version number 1.7.4.0 whereas the latest test dll that you had provided to me has the version number 1.7.4.251.
    I don't know why but this path has changed... But nevertheless i fixed the installer and uploaded it again. Thanks for the hint :D With this change, i have removed the skin files from the installer and zip, as they were totally outdated and with the new 1.13 release of MP they were also not needed anymore.

The version is correct, as in git they are no build steps anymore. So i decided to leave the build version "0". The real version of the dll is in the Product version. There you can see which version corresponds to which push in git.

Btw: I'm working on the twitter part of InfoService. With the next version, twitter should be usable again (y)

killer8

Portal Pro
    July 29, 2012
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Since I installed infoservice 1.74 yesterday from this thread, mediaportal completely crashes when I leave the start screen on without using the htpc for a while. The error log shows it's infoservice. Here's the error:

Code:
    [2015-12-28 19:09:33,351] [Error  ] [33       ] [ERROR] - MediaPortal: Unhandled exception occured
    [2015-12-28 19:09:33,361] [Log    ] [33       ] [ERROR] - Exception: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Er is een uitzondering opgetreden tijdens de bewerking waardoor het resultaat ongeldig is. Controleer InnerException voor details over de uitzondering. ---> System.NullReferenceException: De objectverwijzing is niet op een exemplaar van een object ingesteld.
       bij FeedReader.Feed.Clone()
       bij FeedReader.Feed.CheckForNewItems(List`1 oldItems, List`1 items)
       bij FeedReader.Feed.Update(Boolean downloadImages)
       bij InfoService.Feeds.ExFeed.Update(Boolean downloadImages)
       bij InfoService.Feeds.FeedService.UpdateAllFeeds()
       bij InfoService.BackgroundWorkers.FeedWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
       bij System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)
       --- Einde van intern uitzonderingsstackpad ---
       bij System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs.RaiseExceptionIfNecessary()
       bij InfoService.Feeds.FeedUpdater.FWorker_RunWorkerCompleted(Object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
       bij System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnRunWorkerCompleted(RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
       bij System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.AsyncOperationCompleted(Object arg)
       bij System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
       bij System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
       bij System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
       bij System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
       bij System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
       bij System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()  Message: Er is een uitzondering opgetreden tijdens de bewerking waardoor het resultaat ongeldig is. Controleer InnerException voor details over de uitzondering.  Site   : Void RaiseExceptionIfNecessary()  Source : System  Inner Exception(s):  -> Er is een uitzondering opgetreden tijdens de bewerking waardoor het resultaat ongeldig is. Controleer InnerException voor details over de uitzondering.  -> De objectverwijzing is niet op een exemplaar van een object ingesteld.  Stack Trace:     bij System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs.RaiseExceptionIfNecessary()
       bij InfoService.Feeds.FeedUpdater.FWorker_RunWorkerCompleted(Object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
       bij System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnRunWorkerCompleted(RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
       bij System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
       bij System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
       bij System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
       bij System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
       bij System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

Can you please fix this

edsche

Community Plugin Dev
    January 7, 2007
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Since I installed infoservice 1.74 yesterday from this thread, mediaportal completely crashes when I leave the start screen on without using the htpc for a while. The error log shows it's infoservice. Here's the error:

Code:
    [2015-12-28 19:09:33,351] [Error  ] [33       ] [ERROR] - MediaPortal: Unhandled exception occured
    [2015-12-28 19:09:33,361] [Log    ] [33       ] [ERROR] - Exception: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Er is een uitzondering opgetreden tijdens de bewerking waardoor het resultaat ongeldig is. Controleer InnerException voor details over de uitzondering. ---> System.NullReferenceException: De objectverwijzing is niet op een exemplaar van een object ingesteld.
       bij FeedReader.Feed.Clone()
       bij FeedReader.Feed.CheckForNewItems(List`1 oldItems, List`1 items)
       bij FeedReader.Feed.Update(Boolean downloadImages)
       bij InfoService.Feeds.ExFeed.Update(Boolean downloadImages)
       bij InfoService.Feeds.FeedService.UpdateAllFeeds()
       bij InfoService.BackgroundWorkers.FeedWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
       bij System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)
       --- Einde van intern uitzonderingsstackpad ---
       bij System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs.RaiseExceptionIfNecessary()
       bij System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()  Message: Er is een uitzondering opgetreden tijdens de bewerking waardoor het resultaat ongeldig is. Controleer InnerException voor details over de uitzondering.  Site   : Void RaiseExceptionIfNecessary()  Source : System  Inner Exception(s):  -> Er is een uitzondering opgetreden tijdens de bewerking waardoor het resultaat ongeldig is. Controleer InnerException voor details over de uitzondering.  -> De objectverwijzing is niet op een exemplaar van een object ingesteld.  Stack Trace:     bij System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs.RaiseExceptionIfNecessary()
       bij System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

Can you please fix this
    I'm preparing a new version for tomorrow or Wednesday which should fix your problem and many other problems. As a workaround for now, just disable the popup feature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom