(Old) My Emulators (1 Viewer)

Chreekar

Community Plugin Dev
November 11, 2006
Stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I haven't checked out what needs to be done in order to make the compability check, but I will try to make it in the near future :)

Sogg_Nomis

Portal Pro
July 23, 2009
Home Country
This .dll file seems to work for me

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...ase-major-updates-now-code-73900/index15.html

Default AW: Re: (Inofficial) New release major updates - NOW WITH SOURCE CODE :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by powermarcel10 View Post
Hi,

has anyone an idea if Myemulators wil be compatible with mediaportal 1.2.0 beta? Or have someone this plugin in developing on this moment...? Hope so!

Grttz
Hi powermarcel10,

Brownard has updated this plugin for MP 1.2.0 SVN with (comcheck) on page 13 of this thread. It should also work with the final 1.2 beta.

blue2k

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/at...lity-check.rar
Last edited by blue2k; 2011-04-15 at 15:17..

Chreekar

Community Plugin Dev
November 11, 2006
Stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I have looked at what needs to be done for the compability check, and as I understand it changes have to be made to the skin. As I haven't had the time to look at it for a long time, is there a friendly skinner out there who can help make the skin files compatible? Cheers :)

RicDigital

Portal Member
August 1, 2010
Guimarães. European Capital of Culture 2012
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Hello Chreekar

I use a lot or your plugin on my system and at this time I am developing an new skin for MediaPortal 1.2.0 and I will like it if your plugin works on this version. If you need is written the .xml file for "Default" skin, I will help you gladly.

I only can help in this way.

RicDigital

Portal Member
August 1, 2010
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Well, as I said, there is the skin files for the Myemulators to work with Default skin (4.3) and DefaultWide skin (16:9).

The layouts are only list, thumbview and filmstrip. I not included the coverflow layout because I don`t know if is really necessary for the plugin.

Includes the hover images for the skin and a banner to identify the window.

I add to the logo of myemulators to be used with onlineicon for the MPE file, if you want of course.

Waiting for the compatible version.

Best regards

Attachments

• myemulators_logo_mpe.png
    myemulators_logo_mpe.png
    79.5 KB
  • Default.rar
    56.2 KB
  • DefaultWide.rar
    63.5 KB

esas

Portal Pro
November 14, 2006
Home Country
Norway Norway
Chreekar:

If someone is willing to work on your plugin, would you be interested in colaborating or "donating" the plugin to someone? Seems you are quite busy.. Don't want this plugin to die.

RicDigital

Portal Member
August 1, 2010
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
I am of the same opinion, esas.

This plugin is really an excellent addition to lack of support for games on MediaPortal.
Develop it would be nice, but if just keep working with the new versions of MediaPortal, already doing ​​many people happy ;)

Chreekar

Community Plugin Dev
November 11, 2006
Stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I would be glad to hand over the responsibility to someone who wants to push things forward :) However, it should be someone with a long-term plan that don't end up with a buggy half-fininshed thing a year from now, that's my only concern.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom