one dish with 2 lnbs and one cabl (1 Viewer)

cargen

Portal Member
March 21, 2012
Home Country
Ireland Ireland
sorry,

see file attached.

i checked with blackgold and i can't tune most of the channels on Astra as well signal strenght is 100% but signal quality zero.

probably the satellite is not pointed correctly :(

cargen

Portal Member
March 21, 2012
Home Country
Ireland Ireland
Hi mm,

i have tried compro ddl v3. probably it is working better than previous one (i am not able to say it) see log attached.

regarding the blackgold, it is not working at all. i can tune and scan lnb1, but not the lnb2. i have attached log for this card as well so you can see and hopefully help.

thanks a lot again for all the help.

if you don't mind i will send you a private message, i have few questions on the mediaportal version you have sent me.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello again

i have tried compro ddl v3. probably it is working better than previous one (i am not able to say it) see log attached.
    It was a minor tweak so not something that would necessarily be noticed. Thank you for testing all the same. (y)
    That's one more brand of tuners that we can say we support. :)

regarding the blackgold, it is not working at all. i can tune and scan lnb1, but not the lnb2. i have attached log for this card as well so you can see and hopefully help.
    There was one BG tune attempt in the previous logs (I mean here) but aside from that I haven't seen anything.
    These two latest log sets seem to be identical - a mistake?
    I will pull out my Pinnacle 7010ix sometime in the next day or two and double check that it works for me (with the 6.0.0.49 BG driver).
    If worst comes to worst I'll provide some Microsoft DLL versions for you to try.
    I know there was a trick getting BG DiSEqC working but I've done it in the past so it surprises me that it is not working for you.

if you don't mind i will send you a private message, i have few questions on the mediaportal version you have sent me.
    Fire away. :)

mm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom