Online Videos v0.33 (03/18/2008) - Updated 03/19 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhs0

July 1, 2007
This looks pretty cool - thanks for all the work. I also installed .33 first and then .36 and everything started working.

So when will this support Hulu? Boxee is still in alpha and it already supports it.

gladel

November 13, 2008
Hi. Great work with Online Videos despite the other ones are not working on my MediaPortal. However, is there a way you could repack Online Videos without the logos and have the logos on a separate zip file perhaps?

jacc1234

Portal Pro
April 11, 2008
I second the request for Hulu. That would be amazing! I have a question though. How do I get icons to work with .36? I had some in .33 but once I upgraded they all went away.

Thanks,
Jacc1234

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Would be nice if this plugin could support different positioning of labes, thumbnails etc. by NOT adressing the labels by their ID but by replacing text like #releasedate.

This would make it possible to have the text placed in the top in filmstrip, and on the right in list...

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Is any one ever going to work on this plugin again... It would be ashaim, in its prime I was accessing so much good content.... MP needs an online videos plugin, myyoutube is good, but sadly just limited to youtube so..... Yeah, please!!!! :D

quixote23

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 12, 2008
    Vancouver
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Man I gotta say, most of the sites don't work any more, just Youtube and CNN. Would love MSNBC back.. Any update guys..

Seconded.

I just want to say thanks to everyone who's been working on this... Without your contributions we wouldn't be where we are.

So I would imagine the deal is that most of these sites have changed their formats, so what applied a few months ago is now broken. I can get Youtube and CNN and that's it. I think that the plugin is solid, it just needs a moderator to stay on top of changes that are made at the individual sites.

I'd do it myself if I had more than three days experience with Mediaportal (goodbye MythTV) and a better grasp on programming plugins. Anyone else want to take up the mantle?

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Come on peps.... This with ffdShow is awsome, it upscales CNN very nicely, almost broadcast...

This is a very functional plugin, just needs some love, maybe some GUI fixes.... I wish I could code, as this would be one of my fav projects..

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom