OnlineVideos 0.33 (19.09.2011) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Re: OnlineVideos 0.20 (18.04.2010)

If the cursor in the dialog doesn't move it should be a MediaPortal bug. (I have choppy movement of the selection in popup dialogs as well, but at least it moves).

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Hi there,

Any news on when 0.21 will be available?

Thanks,

J.

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland

If the cursor in the dialog doesn't move it should be a MediaPortal bug. (I have choppy movement of the selection in popup dialogs as well, but at least it moves).

I have always had the feeling that the keypress handling routines in MP don't have high enough priority, because I often have sluggish or even no response to keypresses in MP for short periods of time. What is different about the response in Online Videos downloads is that selection in the popup dialog *never* works for me when a download is in progress, even when it lasts several minutes. In fact, the keypresses to move the cursor in the dialog appear to be "queued up": When the download is completed, the keypresses I attempted in the popup dialog are interpreted as cursor movement commands in the parent window. They then result in moving the clip selection in the videos list once the popups are closed.

chribe

Portal Member
    December 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland

Hi

Are there intentions to make zattoo & co work with this plugin? Then Live TV was possible.

chribe

globaldonkey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2007
    Home Country

You Tube favourites have been broken for for me for quite some time now. I'm running two systems, one with 1.1.0 RC 3 and one with 1.0.2 and the appropriate version of Onlinevideos 0.20 on both. Here's the error from the log file:

25/05/2010 10:14:58 PM.343 [ MediaPortal] [Info.][OnlineVideos(29)]: [OnlineVideos]Google.GData.Client.GDataRequestException: Execution of request failed: Favorites of xxxxxxx ---> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
    25/05/2010 10:14:58 PM.343 [ Error] [ERROR][OnlineVideos(29)]: [OnlineVideos]Google.GData.Client.GDataRequestException: Execution of request failed: Favorites of xxxxxxx ---> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.

The userid and password are correct. What I think has happenned was that a few months ago I linked my Youtube account to my google / gmail account. I tried logging into you tube directly withe my you tube id / password, but you tube now tells me that my you tube id is no longer supported. So I tried putting my google id xxxxxxx@gmail.com (xxxxxx for privacy, not my real id) and password into Online videos, but still I get 403 forbidden.

Is it possible Online Videos authentication can't handle authentication via a google gmail account?

Bump?

mdsflyer

Portal Pro
    November 14, 2005
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

Add me as a plus one for justin.tv support thats probably right up there with you tube for me

thanks

ColinT

Portal Pro
    January 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Re: OnlineVideos 0.21 (06.06.2010)

BBC Iplayer working on a few videos but "No URL" error on most

In attached logs the 1st & 3rd videos failed, the second worked

Thank you in advance

Colin

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Sry, iPlayer is currently not working, because the BBC keeps changing their protection schemes.

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country

Offbyone,

Many thanks for the new release :)

Please keep trying with iPlayer - its the main reason I use your great plugin. :D

J.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom