OnlineVideos 0.33 (19.09.2011) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    If you switch to DefaultWide this will not happen. So change your skin setting in the BasicHome Editor of your skin.

streamedmp: basichome edit set to: 1920x1080
    Found the parmenter under webvideos, it had trailers itunes stuf in it.. removed that, that worked for the starting in itunes trailers issue.. thanks :)

REQ: in the youtube site, please add: Users Recommendations, like you have Users, Farvorites, Channels, Playlist..
    And one more thing, when waching a video, can the site not mark the video as watched, so when you are on youtube in browser one can see what one has already seen..
    maybe even in MePo, onlinevideos, site youtube.. ?

singer36

Portal Pro
    October 11, 2006
    Home Country
    France France
    hello,

i am using onlineVideos plugin, which is great, but have noticed something a little annoying :
    some video formats (like MP4) works perfectly, and start after a few percents loaded...
    but some other formats (like FLV) needs to load 100% of the video in buffer before starting to play !!
    is that configurable anywhere ?

=> i have the latest version of the plugin installed
    => the problem is not related to the skin
    => i haven't seen anything interresting in the forum (the (skip buffer) thread did not help.
    => the website is working

is that doable ?

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You need to use different codecs (I suggest LAV), it's nothing the plugin itself can change or set.
    Other reasons: Sometimes a file has no metadata or the server does not tell it's size - most codecs will buffer it completely before playing.

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    hello,

i am using onlineVideos plugin, which is great, but have noticed something a little annoying :
    some video formats (like MP4) works perfectly, and start after a few percents loaded...
    but some other formats (like FLV) needs to load 100% of the video in buffer before starting to play !!
    is that configurable anywhere ?

=> i have the latest version of the plugin installed
    => the problem is not related to the skin
    => i haven't seen anything interresting in the forum (the (skip buffer) thread did not help.
    => the website is working

is that doable ?

uninstall all codec..
    use only: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/codecs-331/saf-v6-00-based-lavf-95635/
    then everything works :)
    i love SAF Codec.. :)

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I wonder if it would be possible to put a shortcut in the right pop-up menu to the Downloading folder?

This would be helpful as not only would it let me easily see whether the videos I am downloading have finished, without having to keep an eye on the TV for the "finished" pop-ups, but particularly for iPlayer as it only seems to let me download one programme at a time, so I have to wait for the first download to finish before trying the next one (or it gives an error or worse, hangs for a while).

If I could quickly jump to the downloading folder and when I see that the download has finished, press Exit on my remote to go back to the previous folder and start the next download, that would be a great help as at the moment I have to exit back up to OV's main list to get to the downloading folder, and then navigate my way back to the original folder (or go to iPlayer and go through the process of doing another search for the programme if I wasn't able to easily find it in the categories).

Valdemar

Portal Member
    February 16, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I can't get OV working on one of my computers, video starts bufferring but when it tries to start playing MP alwats freezes and only task manager can help. Generally MP works fine, this problem only occurs when trying to play videos with the OV plugin (latest and previous versions as well). Any ideas?

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I can't get OV working on one of my computers, video starts bufferring but when it tries to start playing MP alwats freezes and only task manager can help. Generally MP works fine, this problem only occurs when trying to play videos with the OV plugin (latest and previous versions as well). Any ideas?

Use SAF 6 Codec :)
    Make sure its newst..

What codec are you using?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom