OnlineVideos 0.33 (19.09.2011) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

viking4dk

September 22, 2011
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Danish TV Live problem

Hi, Im a new user of OnlineVideos, and I have a problem.

I want to watch Danish TV (DR1 Live) but I cannot get it to work, and I wonder if anyone can push me in the right direction, - probably a Dane.

I have tried almost everything including different codeces (also SAF 6 unlocked). What does work is downloading an old DR1 video (not live) and watch it.

Playing DR1 via IE and Chrome browsers works fine, but I want this integrated in MP as done in OnLineVideos.

Im using the newest releases of every piece if SW (clean install) in Win7.

There is no error.log in MP and I dont know what to send to you.

I cannot any graph from GraphStudios for this problem (not from the URL itself, not from MP and not fron IE/Chrome)

Can anyone help, with suggestions for right codex'es, logs to submit to the forum, additional tests etc ?

Have anyone got this to work at all with newest releases of MP, saf, OnlineVideos ?

chrik

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Re: Danish TV Live problem

I want to watch Danish TV (DR1 Live) but I cannot get it to work, and I wonder if anyone can push me in the right direction, - probably a Dane.

I have tried almost everything including different codeces (also SAF 6 unlocked). What does work is downloading an old DR1 video (not live) and watch it.

Playing DR1 via IE and Chrome browsers works fine, but I want this integrated in MP as done in OnLineVideos.

I cannot any graph from GraphStudios for this problem (not from the URL itself, not from MP and not fron IE/Chrome)

Can anyone help, with suggestions for right codex'es, logs to submit to the forum, additional tests etc ?

Have anyone got this to work at all with newest releases of MP, saf, OnlineVideos ?

First me and my wife and kids are using this plugin a lot!!! Thank you so much.

I have same problem. Plese help when you get the time :)

Next questions/problems:
    How do I remove some of my favourites?
    If I go into the folder with some of my favourites how can I see which ones I already have in my favourites? Would be great with a star icon or something that could identify them visually and not only on individual files/videos, but also if a whole folder have been added then a star icon would be really nice :)

I suggest that you could also make it possible to activate a feature that shows the top XXX (number) folders used for viewing videos. Maybe as an alternative to the more static "favourites".

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Re: Danish TV Live problem

First me and my wife and kids are using this plugin a lot!!! Thank you so much.

I have same problem. Plese help when you get the time :)

Next questions/problems:
    How do I remove some of my favourites?
    If I go into the folder with some of my favourites how can I see which ones I already have in my favourites? Would be great with a star icon or something that could identify them visually and not only on individual files/videos, but also if a whole folder have been added then a star icon would be really nice :)

I suggest that you could also make it possible to activate a feature that shows the top XXX (number) folders used for viewing videos. Maybe as an alternative to the more static "favourites".

This setup used to work, haven't tested for a while to be honest:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/onlinevideos-244/does-dr-dk-work-74174/index10.html#post722704

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Yeah, my setup still plays fine on Windows 7 :)

So take the above setup as a start :)

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Removing favorites is done when your inside the Favorite site, via context menu (F9) on the category / video.
    I know currently it's not possible to see which categories / videos are "favorited" (and it's not as easy as it sounds to add such feature), so maybe with some more time we can think of something.

chrik

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Yeah, my setup still plays fine on Windows 7 :)

So take the above setup as a start :)

Thx, but it sounds a bit to complex it was just a nice to have in case my normal live tv was not working.
    Don´t want to mess too much around with my codec settings right now it might (read it will!) upset my wife if stability goes down the drain :)

Pilehave-> Kan man ikke tilføje en hel mappe til favoritter? F.eks Bamses billedbog? som du kan se spørger jeg om det herunder, men måske du ved hvordan det virker? Vil være en kæmpe fordel, da der er mange mapper under DR og det er en del af dem vi bruger i hverdagen til børnene og os selv.

Offbyone => Sounds good :)
    I do not know why I did not find that myself :confused:. Now I have only added the folders I want in favourites, but when I try to access one of the folders in favourites then it says "No Video found" why is that? I have added folders not single videos to my favourites.

Also is it possible to hide/delete those main country folders I don´t use?

chrik

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Any1 who van answer me about my problem with favourited? I know how to remove them, but can't enter them when i male a whole folder a favourite? For example under danish - dr tv - the folder "so ein ding" holds several video files, but when i male the folder a favourite i can't enter it under the favourites.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Why does OV always start in Ituens Movie Trailers.. ??
    i have to click manage sites inside MP, and then back, to get the front page, where i can select category and Others(all the sites) stuff.

Also when click right on the remote open menu in MP i can click favorits, nothing happes.

im runnung newst OV.. and MP 1.2

Need help, i have uninstalled OV, and reinstalled, same deal :(

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Why does OV always start in Ituens Movie Trailers.. ??
    Check your BasicHome settings for OnlineVideos, maybe you have a loading parameter set to 'iTunes Trailers'

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If you switch to DefaultWide this will not happen. So change your skin setting in the BasicHome Editor of your skin.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom