OnlineVideos 0.33 (19.09.2011) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

franckflo

April 13, 2009
Hi,

thanks for the plugin, it works fine for me for the most part. However I am seeing oddity: when I play any stream exect apple movie trailers everything's fine, but if I start any movie on apple movie trailer, the movie doesn't show up untiil I maximize it (X key). I then am unable to stop the movie or even pause it. I can't hit X or or do anything until the movie is done, then I can hit B to exit (otherwise it just stays there). I have done more testing:

-- If I install Online Videos version 0.5 it works fine for Apple movies
-- I also have a similar plugin "my trailers" that plays apple movie trailers fine also.
-- it doesn't matter how I configure the Online Videos plugin (I changed the max vid size, enable to force Mplayer or not)
-- I use MP 1.0.1 (not the SVN).
-- I have saf v. 3.30 with the recommended splitter
-- I user quicktime 7.6 with the Mediaportal directshow source filter.

any idea how I can fix that. If at all possible I'd like to use your plugin because it's the most inclusive.

Thx !

shacknasty

Portal Pro
July 14, 2006
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
TVNZ support
Unfortunately, the site doesn't have any RSS feeds for their videos, so we are back to good old html parsing. (The videos also only play in NZ, so it's hard to test from here :confused:)

if it would make it easier for you i can set up a nz proxy for you to use for testing.

or we could hassle someone there to add rss feeds? :)

zhvihti

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 16, 2007
    Amsterdam
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks for working on this plugin.

I'm only interested in YouTube and the 2 key items for me there are not working:
    - Search
    - Favorites - I get a list of videos but totally not mine (my user/pass is setup in the config)

Any idea whether I'm doing something wrong?

tesKing

Portal Member
    February 25, 2009
    Roma
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    All sites configured in this version are confirmed working in my install (1.0.1, Blue3Wide). All I'm using is the FLVSplitter from the SAF package. No other Players need to be enabled in MediaPortal Configuration.

Hi Offbyone and thank u for the good work!
    I use MP 1.0.0 on Vista 32 bit Ultimate English SP1.
    Before your plug-in I was using YouTube.fm (now completely unistalled), but your plug-in seems to be very better! "seems" cause I am till fighting to let it work. I can browse, search, order every clip from every provider... but I can start viewing only YahooMusicVideos. Others don't start video. I see the "circle" of the working icon in the middle of the screen, but nothing more. I read in your post about FLVSplitter. I need to install it? I'm normally able to watch Youtube with other web browsers (IE 8, Firefox, Chrome).
    And I have to check the box "Force Use MPlayer" or not?
    Really thank's and good work!

Cristian

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    I am not sure about the "force mPlayer" option, I think it doesn't do much at the moment. - Reminder: I only took over the sources and starting to get into it now. So just leave it off.
    Watching the Youtube and other videos with your webbrowser uses the installed adobe flash plugin. This won't work directly with MediaPortal, that is why you need the FLVSplitter.ax registered on your Windows System. It's a DirectShow Coded that will allow MediaPortal to play a flv file.

1stdead

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Working fine :D
    Would it be possible to make some directories for public sites and for xxx? This way. I'm currently thinking in the use of indigo.

Enter Online videoes:
    A buttom for public content with some sort of logo and one for adult videoes like the one in the original plugin. As for the adult videos there has to be some sort of password protection.

Another thing could there be a picture for all sites with their respective logos.

Oh by the way thanks:D

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Would it be possible to make some directories for public sites and for xxx? This way. I'm currently thinking in the use of indigo.

Enter Online videoes:
    A buttom for public content with some sort of logo and one for adult videoes like the one in the original plugin. As for the adult videos there has to be some sort of password protection.

Another thing could there be a picture for all sites with their respective logos.

Hi,
    with the newest version you should have a nice logo for each supported site ;)

I'll think about something like only enabling Adult Sites after entering a pin (if so configured). Not as extra folder, but by default those sites would not show, you can enable them from the menu, by entering a code.
    At the moment you can enable/disable the sites you want in the Configuration Dialog.

1stdead

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

Enter Online videoes:

Hi,
    with the newest version you should have a nice logo for each supported site ;)

I'll think about something like only enabling Adult Sites after entering a pin (if so configured). Not as extra folder, but by default those sites would not show, you can enable them from the menu, by entering a code.
    At the moment you can enable/disable the sites you want in the Configuration Dialog.

Very nice that would do it as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom