OnlineVideos 0.33 (19.09.2011) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    hello!

i see you did some skin changes in changelog.. does this mean skin changes in skin files or the code? i want to update black & white 1080 skin files too if there were any code changes..

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hello!

i see you did some skin changes in changelog.. does this mean skin changes in skin files or the code? i want to update black & white 1080 skin files too if there were any code changes..

Hi,
    I didn't change any skin control Ids or removed any, I only made the existing ones better working, used label-Ids instead of text, so multi-language works better, resized some controls so they'd fit better. Stuff like that.
    So your current skinfile should work. I can include them in the MPI if you send them.

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    hello!

Hi,
    I didn't change any skin control Ids or removed any, I only made the existing ones better working, used label-Ids instead of text, so multi-language works better, resized some controls so they'd fit better. Stuff like that.
    So your current skinfile should work. I can include them in the MPI if you send them.

thanks for the answer!

i have also noticed that you've changed hover picture for the plugin? before it was hover_onlinevideos.png and now?

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i have also noticed that you've changed hover picture for the plugin? before it was hover_onlinevideos.png and now?

Sorry I don't have a full understanding of the skins yet. I noticed that the hover picture didn't exists anyway, so I removed that? Or is the hover picture the image that is shown (Blue3) in the top left area which is set dynamically?

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    its the dynamic one, i see it in black & white skin in plugins section on right..

i guess its the one on left in blue skins.

this should be in the code even if blue skin doesn't have it, others do :)

cheers!

edit: i'm curious what did you populate strPictureImage with? it's not String.Empty, otherwise i could use the hover_"list name".png but that doesn't work either.. :)

noxx2

Portal Pro
    September 10, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    edit

2 questions:

- why i cant disable sites ?
    - how can i set a password ? the field is gray!

regards

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    edit

2 questions:

- why i cant disable sites ?
    - how can i set a password ? the field is gray!

regards

When disbling in the config dialog, make sure to press SaveSite!

The password is not used as a pin to show/hide a site, but for sites that need logins (which there are actually none at the moment).

1stdead

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi. An off topic question, how did you add the logo in the mpi file, to show in configuration. Size/format?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom