OnlineVideos 0.33 (19.09.2011) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayres

October 5, 2009
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
A couple of kind requests please for this greaaaat plugin!

Hi - now that the dutch Uitzending Gemist site has an option for Live Tv is there anyway of incorporating the Nederland 24 channels (see - Nederland 24 - Home) into this button? The addresses of all the channels are available at Nederland4 streams voor Linux/Mac(PPC) e.a..
also......
I know you've also had several requests for South Park in english - on the dutch site (South Park Studios -) all episodes are completely in english with no subtitles and would be a fantastic addition!
many thanks for all your hard work!
A

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You should be able to add those tv streams already!

One question:is the current southpark version in Onlinevideos viewable from outside germany? They also provide the episodes in english so I could add a configuration options for that.

Synthetic

Portal Pro
    March 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Nice Job with 0.10.0 now it works to move and modify, but my problem with the selfmade FLV stream remains as it still shows the "no video" message.

Did you change the format of Gametrailers in the newest release? Somehow I'm able to play gametrailers with the standard site now, the video starts (It never did before when it was wmv). Couldn't check the Graph as I got no remote graph when opening Graphstudio while playing the gametrailers.

But now a new problem occurs: While playing gametrailers, the trailer is only shown in the preview windows on the upper right side of the screen, pressing X to maximize the video gives the Music playback fullscreen view. The screen flickers while playing back, too, showing the video as said on the upper right side of the screen and on the upper left side... :confused:

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have the same problem on Win7 with overlay ;) This is currently a bug of MePo 1.1 on Win7. I don't have it on Vista.

your selfmade flv rss won't work with current gametrailers implementation as it looks for wmv. I didn't change anything yet, but will in the next version so that you can configure if you want flv mov or wmv.

DeadMan

Portal Pro
    July 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation

One question:is the current southpark version in Onlinevideos viewable from outside germany? They also provide the episodes in english so I could add a configuration options for that.

in Russia i can't view it, if i open southpark.de in my browser his write me " Due to copyright and other legal reasons, South Park video content from this site cannot be viewed in you country. Goto southparkstudious.com"
    from southparkstudious.com site all work fine

Synthetic

Portal Pro
    March 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have the same problem on Win7 with overlay ;) This is currently a bug of MePo 1.1 on Win7. I don't have it on Vista.

your selfmade flv rss won't work with current gametrailers implementation as it looks for wmv. I didn't change anything yet, but will in the next version so that you can configure if you want flv mov or wmv.

Very nice, will wait for new version then. :)

Ayres

October 5, 2009
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    South Park de.

Hi again- Yes I can watch South Park de. on online videos but only by using a vpn connection. I haven't found any english episodes so if it's possible to add them that would be excellent yes please!

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

in Russia i can't view it, if i open southpark.de in my browser his write me " Due to copyright and other legal reasons, South Park video content from this site cannot be viewed in you country. Goto southparkstudious.com"
    from southparkstudious.com site all work fine

It did that for me too on the site, redirected me the same and then bam same message and another redirect! lol, I wound up @ http://www.southpark.nl/

easywatcher

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    What's error text you are getting? Please also give MePo Version.

Hi, did you install 0.9.9 just over? Or before that, uninstall 0.9.8 by hand?
    Could you check if you have 2 dll files in plugin folder that start with OnlineVideos... If so please delete the one with XmlsSerializers in it. Did that fix the error?
    Hi,
    is there a description on what files need to be deleted in order to de-install? My deinstallation of 0.98 doesn't work.
    Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom