OnlineVideos 0.33 (19.09.2011) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yahoo stopped most language specific services. US works.

1stdead

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Ahh well couldn't get in touch with MP team. But i'm having a weird problem. I can play one video from youtube and when i try to play a second it fails with audio codec error or something like that. I'm using latest SAF. In order to make it work again i have to restart MP and once again i can only play one video. What's happening here? (Sorry can't provide logs, ain't home) The same is happening in Youtube.fm, i think this is the same as I said here:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...ed-27-08-2009-a-49148/index29.html#post509021

Also happens when trying to play some movies with AC3/DTS sound.

Sparrismanne

Portal Member
    February 18, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    hi

Can anyone tell me how i get other sites then the ones in the program into the program.

In Sweden all the major tv stations have done "play" chanells like SVT Play and i want to get them into my mediaportal.

Look at TV3 Play, TV4 Play, Kanal 5, TV6 play and tell me what i need to do to get them into onlinevideo!

bombus

Portal Pro
    July 15, 2009
    Novara
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    hi guys i found a lot of things to add! :) i'll post them later (some testing...) but i have to ask a little help for the next release: can we have another site type of youtube (line youtube2) without the categories, 'cause i wanna use user's post like a new site... it's harder for me to say than for you to see...

Code:
        <Site name="NHL on YouTube" util="YouTube" agecheck="false" enabled="true" lang="en">
          <Categories>
            <Category xsi:type="RssLink" name="NHL" thumb="http://www.everyjoe.com/hockeybeat/files/2008/04/nhl-logo.jpg">http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/videos?orderby=published&amp;author=nhlvideo</Category>
          </Categories>
        </Site>

user nhlvideo is the official NHL... but on this site i see "Film & animations", "Autos & Vehicles", "music" ecc...
    I will be very gratefull if u add that feature! thank u guys!

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    hi

Can anyone tell me how i get other sites then the ones in the program into the program.

In Sweden all the major tv stations have done "play" chanells like SVT Play and i want to get them into my mediaportal.

Look at TV3 Play, TV4 Play, Kanal 5, TV6 play and tell me what i need to do to get them into onlinevideo!

I would also like to see those implemented. I know it has been done with a plugin to win MCE.

pjotr2k

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 28, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    There is code for the MCE plugin that plays svt play, tv3 play tv6play over at play.codeplex.com is it possible to just rip out the code for these site and implent them into online videos?

Sparrismanne

Portal Member
    February 18, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    There is code for the MCE plugin that plays svt play, tv3 play tv6play over at play.codeplex.com is it possible to just rip out the code for these site and implent them into online videos?

Yeah or if anyone can look at ViasatOnDemand and make something of that site!! Only one site to get in the program.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom