OnlineVideos 0.33 (19.09.2011) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshimitsu

July 30, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Thanks for a great plugin!

I have a problem with installing/reinstalling and uninstalling this great plugin.

I have 0.97 (?) currently on my htpc with Vista 64bit, and when I try to install 0.13 I get an error message about some .ddl file and the recommendation to close the program that uses it. I have checked that the MediaPortal is not running with "ctrl-alt-del".

When I try to uninstall 0.97 I get a error message "Invalid package".

The same happens on my win7 64bit computer.

What should my next option be?

Regards, Stefan.

Try this, download the new version, save it on your hard disk, right click on this file and choose open with and select MPInstaller. This helps with other plugins too.

:D Marvman and Offbyone, worked like a charm with the MPI-installer.

hioctane

Portal Pro
May 17, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

thx for adding the ORF Tvthek to OnlineVideos!!!

Allthough most parts are working, there are still a few problems. Some videos actually consist of several parts (like introduction, first report, second report, end) and OnlineVideos will only play the first part (eg.: Sport Aktuell - 25.11.2009 19:55 Uhr :: ORF TVthek).

Some videos aren't working at all (like universum: Universum - 20.11.2009 09:30 Uhr :: ORF TVthek)

thx

I've looked over the Orf TVThek Util. The Playlist of Sport Aktuell worked as it should. I was able to view the complete Sport Aktuell Episode. The playback of Universum dont work because orf does a geotagging check and sends the videostream only to austrian ip addressspace. Im not able to test it from Germany but i pretty sure that i will work form austria.

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Search over several sources possible?

Question:

Is it possible to search over all sources - so - like putting - don't know - Cobra11 in the search string and gettig all possible matches back ... maybe limited to 15 results ...?

Best Regards

Markus

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I've looked over the Orf TVThek Util. The Playlist of Sport Aktuell worked as it should. I was able to view the complete Sport Aktuell Episode. The playback of Universum dont work because orf does a geotagging check and sends the videostream only to austrian ip addressspace. Im not able to test it from Germany but i pretty sure that i will work form austria.

You're right, the playlists really do work today, sry...

Universum still doesn't work for me though and since I am from austria it can't be bacause of any geo check... (I'm getting: Unable to play: 1002061.smi). It works with both, the mediaplayer firefox plugin and mediaplay standalone. It could be a codec problem though, does it work for anyone else???

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    A little followup to my orf tvthek problem:

I looked through the log files and found the mp tries to play the file:
    Code:
    mms://apasf.apa.at/cms-austria/2009-11-24_2015_sd_02_universum_____997883__orfvod__000000000079259__segment___g__orf2hires_20151923p_20590602p.wmv?sami=http://tvthek.orf.at/assets/orf_segments/sami_file/1002061.smi

while the correct path to the video should (I think) be:

Code:
    mms://apasf.apa.at/cms-austria/2009-11-24_2015_sd_02_universum_____997883__orfvod__000000000079259__segment___g__orf2hires_20151923p_20590602p.wmv

The file

Code:
    http://tvthek.orf.at/assets/orf_segments/sami_file/1002061.smi

contains subtitles in the Microsoft Synchronized Accessible Media Interchange (SAMI) format (Understanding SAMI 1.0)

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    ORF

Hi,

thx for adding the ORF Tvthek to OnlineVideos!!!

Allthough most parts are working, there are still a few problems. Some videos actually consist of several parts (like introduction, first report, second report, end) and OnlineVideos will only play the first part (eg.: Sport Aktuell - 25.11.2009 19:55 Uhr :: ORF TVthek).

Some videos aren't working at all (like universum: Universum - 20.11.2009 09:30 Uhr :: ORF TVthek)

thx

Sorry - didn' see the other psot alrady ref. to the issue ...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom