OnlineVideos 0.33 (19.09.2011) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

w_schoerg

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hi,

first of all, thanks for the great plugin.
    We have everyday half an hour spare time, because the childrens now can easy watch their
    "animal shows" on ZDF mediathek. :)

Would be nice if you could implement the ORF TVthek,
    I don´t know which prerequisites a site needs for this.

great work :D

jasonmorriso

Portal Pro
    April 19, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    It's in the context menu (F9) of the selected video. But only when a download folder is set in Configuration.

Doh! I played around some more, and figured out what I was doing wrong. I kept hitting f9 while the video was playing. Didn't realise I had to do it from the selection screen.:D

DaBaSe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 4, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hallo everybody,

at first, i will thank you for your great work on online video. :D

I have a question:

I want to integrate ESL-TV to online video. There is a live-stream and some VOD's. I have tried to solve it by the rss-feeds, but it didn't work.
    What is the solution for my Problem. Is there a "to do" list for this example.

P.S.: Here is the link to the internet-side : ESL TV: Esl Tv Stream - Germany - ESL TV for the livestream, ESL TV: Video on Demand - Germany - ESL TV for the VOD's

P.S.S.: I have forgotten to say, that you need the tool OCTOSHAPE STREAMING SERVICES for the livestream. It is a H264 Flash stream.

Mr.Heckles

Portal Member
    August 18, 2009
    X-hamster and emplifix don't work again. Why do these people change their sites so often? Don't they have some better things to do? Anyway, could you please fix it? Pretty please? And by the way Tube 8 doesn't show files description. Is there anything you can do about it?

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    X-hamster and emplifix don't work again. Why do these people change their sites so often? Don't they have some better things to do? Anyway, could you please fix it? Pretty please? And by the way Tube 8 doesn't show files description. Is there anything you can do about it?

Maybe they want to prevent watching videos outside thier WebPages...

jasonmorriso

Portal Pro
    April 19, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada

Maybe they want to prevent watching videos outside thier WebPages...

Most likely. They run on ad revenue, and if people can bypass seeing their ads...

xcontrol

Portal Member
    December 8, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    Hello,

First of all, thanks for this great plugin !

My answers concerns DailyMotion or Youtube. Is it possible to add a direct link for certain video (for example, mountain biking video ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom