OnlineVideos 2.4.0.0 [2024/02/24] (13 Viewers)

Olli123

Portal Pro
February 3, 2012
Nope, talking to all. Just want to know if Amazon video playback is generally broken or if it is just a problem with me.....

PrivotSponge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 20, 2009
    BaWü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry, i forget to pin the logs...
    I thought, if the test for the codecs fails, why adding logs?
    I tried, while whatdog was running, serveral sites from OV. The only site which doesnt work, is southpark.de.
    But they use the mp4-formate. I guess, just the testing tools in the settings is broken AND there is a problem with southpark.de.
    Beside i found no sites, which doesnt work. But i don´t know always what formate they use.
    mp4 / webm / f4m and itunes trailers is working.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Very strange. Just tested here and f.e. flv does work for me in the configutation tool. I didn't find much useful information in the logfile, it doesn't seem to put debug messages while in the configurationtool.
    Can you test one thing for me?
    Delete your local configuration.log, mpurlsourcesplitter.log and onlinevideos.log (default location is C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\log)
    then start configuration, goto onlinevideos and try to test-play the flv.
    Then attach those 3 logfiles, and explain what exactly is not working at playback. (no video,no audio, error-dialogs..)

PrivotSponge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 20, 2009
    BaWü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Which site still has flv? Do you know the tool “graphstudionext (earlier graphedit)“ ? There flv work (via LAV Filter)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom