MP2 - V2.1 OnlineVideos: Can't enter credentials a second time (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Also when I try to open a video and go back to the settings afterwards I can't open the settings dialog anymore (I can open teh settings page but can't change anything).
    This has been addressed under MP2-579 OV: Can't enter credentials a second time

EDIT: Jira MP2-579 has been deleted as issue is "No bug"

Last edited:

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @morpheus_xx , you can't confirm this for your own Amazon Prime tile, correct?

So @pur_berger , please be more specific what exactly doesn't work as expected and provide logs if persisting.

Last edited:

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    With a mouse and keyboard I have no issues changing the user name and password a 2nd time.
    credentials.jpg

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    With a mouse and keyboard I have no issues changing the user name and password a 2nd time.
    Talking about Online Videos. If you have Amazon Prime or similar you could try changing your credentials in the OV window.

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    @morpheus_xx , you can't confirm this for your own Amazon Prime tile, correct?

So @pur_berger , please be more specific what exactly doesn't work as expected and provide logs if persisting.

First you can't select the OK Dialog via Keyboard
    unfortunalty it's not happening always - in my case it happens when you try to play a video im amazon prime (in my setup it does not work but anyway) - when you go back vie esc until you are at the Online Videos Page and open the Menue for Amazon Prime you can't activate the settings dialog. The last try in my log was like this - the others were ok.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    First you can't select the OK Dialog via Keyboard
    This is working flawlessly here and for others.

when you go back vie esc until you are at the Online Videos Page and open the Menue for Amazon Prime you can't activate the settings dialog.
    Again, no issues known from others. Particularly not from @morpheus_xx who coded this and who is an active Amazon Prime user.

I am going to set this to "No bug" if no others report similar issues.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom