OnlineVideos Plugin (now with Apple trailers) (v0.32 01-28-2008) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stone123

Portal Member
July 19, 2007
Home Country
Doesn't work for me. :(
I choose a site (for example youtube), choose the category and then it just loads and loads and loads and nothing happens. :/

Have you installed the latest version of Flash using Internet Explorer?

Same thing happends to me, yes flash player is installed. IE7.
Latest SVN - snaphoot rc 0.2.3 MP.

Offtopic:
If it is using fvlplayer why does it need flashplayer?

Error logs:

http://paste.ubuntu-nl.org/30946/

2007-07-28 21:50:32.796875 [ERROR][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at OnlineVideos.SiteUtilBase.getRssDataItems(String fsUrl)
at OnlineVideos.YouTubeUtil.getVideoList(String fsUrl)
at OnlineVideos.GUIOnlineVideos.DisplayVideos(Boolean fbRefresh)
at OnlineVideos.GUIOnlineVideos.OnClicked(Int32 controlId, GUIControl control, ActionType actionType)
at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)
2007-07-28 21:51:29.531250 [ERROR][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\mBX-gca_Efc'.
File name: 'C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\mBX-gca_Efc'
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize)
at System.Xml.XmlDownloadManager.GetStream(Uri uri, ICredentials credentials)
at System.Xml.XmlUrlResolver.GetEntity(Uri absoluteUri, String role, Type ofObjectToReturn)
at System.Xml.XmlReader.Create(String inputUri, XmlReaderSettings settings, XmlParserContext inputContext)
at System.Xml.XmlReader.Create(String inputUri)
at OnlineVideos.SiteUtilBase.getRssDataItems(String fsUrl)
at OnlineVideos.YouTubeUtil.getVideoList(String fsUrl)
at OnlineVideos.GUIOnlineVideos.DisplayVideos(Boolean fbRefresh)
at OnlineVideos.GUIOnlineVideos.OnClicked(Int32 controlId, GUIControl control, ActionType actionType)
at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)

Bram

Portal Pro
December 12, 2005
's-Hertogenbosch
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I had problem with this plugin to. Reinsalling into a new folder solved it. This means you'll have to completely reconfigure MP.

Stone123

Portal Member
July 19, 2007
Home Country
Stone123, I cannot reproduce your error with MP 0.2.3.0 RC1.
Try the attached OnlineVideos.dll.

Could it be some kind of permission error?
I did clean install of 0.2.3.0 RC1 and online videos 0.25.
Attached file didn't work.

Am i missing some library. I have all .net frameworks.

I am just googling similar errors.

Maby white space in XML file.

ShAddiX

Portal Member
June 24, 2007
Yes, I have the latest version of Flash installed. And it works in IE (put ActiveX back on again) and Firefox.

And also the new dll doesn't work for me. :/
I can access the plugin, but after I have chosen a site, it doesn't load the images or movies. (I use the spinsafe reolve skin).

And there seems to be another problem. When it loads, and I close MP, it doesn't close MP at all. It's still in the task manager (the dll is still in use then, so I think it is because of this loading problem).

Where could the problem be?

gregmac45

Portal Pro
March 17, 2006
AZ, USA
Yes, I have the latest version of Flash installed. And it works in IE (put ActiveX back on again) and Firefox.

And also the new dll doesn't work for me. :/
I can access the plugin, but after I have chosen a site, it doesn't load the images or movies. (I use the spinsafe reolve skin).

And there seems to be another problem. When it loads, and I close MP, it doesn't close MP at all. It's still in the task manager (the dll is still in use then, so I think it is because of this loading problem).

Where could the problem be?

Can you post your mediaportal.log and error.log?

doobiekeeble

April 16, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
OK, I've skimmed through the 37 pages of this thread to see if I could find a solution to my issue with me trying to search and not being given any virtual keyboard or anything to type with. It looks like solutions have included upgrading to MP 0.2.2.2 and reinstalling FLVplayer.
So I have the latest stable copy 0.2.2.2 of MP, and it looks like FLV player is just a DLL that gets copied over. So when I installed Oniline Videos 0.25 (which works great!), I assume FLVplayer got "re-installed".
Unfortunately, right now, I still can't use search, any hints to help me get it working?
Thanks!

gregmac45

Portal Pro
March 17, 2006
AZ, USA
OK, I've skimmed through the 37 pages of this thread to see if I could find a solution to my issue with me trying to search and not being given any virtual keyboard or anything to type with. It looks like solutions have included upgrading to MP 0.2.2.2 and reinstalling FLVplayer.
So I have the latest stable copy 0.2.2.2 of MP, and it looks like FLV player is just a DLL that gets copied over. So when I installed Oniline Videos 0.25 (which works great!), I assume FLVplayer got "re-installed".
Unfortunately, right now, I still can't use search, any hints to help me get it working?
Thanks!

There has been changes to the way virtual keyboard is called in mediaportal since 0.2.2.2. To use the search function you need to install MP 0.2.3.0 RC1 or greater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom