OnlineVideos Plugin (now with Apple trailers) (v0.32 01-28-2008) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShAddiX

Portal Member
June 24, 2007
The OnlineVideoThumbnails folder was the whole problem oO
Now it works, thanks!! :)
It's really a great plugin! But sometimes it loads quite long or when I watched several videos, MP just freezes. And sometimes the video starts, I hear sound, but have to click the fullscreen video to see it because the video didn't pop up.
However, it's still in development and I hope you keep this great work up! :)

Stone123

Portal Member
July 19, 2007
Home Country
The OnlineVideoThumbnails folder was the whole problem oO
Now it works, thanks!! :)
It's really a great plugin! But sometimes it loads quite long or when I watched several videos, MP just freezes. And sometimes the video starts, I hear sound, but have to click the fullscreen video to see it because the video didn't pop up.
However, it's still in development and I hope you keep this great work up! :)

Same here , thanks for the help. I created wrong folder.

patricon

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
It coud be nice, for future revisions of this plugins to allow user customize the thumbnails folder...

keep up the good work! :D

doobiekeeble

April 16, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Thanks! I'll give that a shot!

OK, I've skimmed through the 37 pages of this thread to see if I could find a solution to my issue with me trying to search and not being given any virtual keyboard or anything to type with. It looks like solutions have included upgrading to MP 0.2.2.2 and reinstalling FLVplayer.
So I have the latest stable copy 0.2.2.2 of MP, and it looks like FLV player is just a DLL that gets copied over. So when I installed Oniline Videos 0.25 (which works great!), I assume FLVplayer got "re-installed".
Unfortunately, right now, I still can't use search, any hints to help me get it working?
Thanks!

There has been changes to the way virtual keyboard is called in mediaportal since 0.2.2.2. To use the search function you need to install MP 0.2.3.0 RC1 or greater.

Diggen

Portal Pro
April 15, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
I can confirm the problem with the green Cricle. If you interrut loading of thumbs eg. with back, it won't go away unless you go to the screen where it first appears and let him finish.

And Youtube works for me with ne new dll, when <confirmAge> is set to no. With both FLV an VLC. But if I set <confirmAge> to yes its stop working.

Sorry for my bad english guys.

wilriko

July 23, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
any special tricks to get apple trailers working??

i installed mplayer plugin and went in and ticked use external play for .mov

I have quicktime alternative installed and then i tried uninstalling that and installing quicktime itself so i have the codecs

but when i select a video to play it looks like its about to go to another screen and then it just comes back to the same screen again..

i heard about uninstalling and reinstalling flash player.. how do you do that as it came preloaded with MP?

thanks

running 0.2.2.0 with SVN from 28th Apr
Can you try to play an apple trailer again and paste the MP log in pastebin ?

I still have the same problem as clone_tk422 had a time ago with the apple trailers...and i can't find a solution for it on this forum. I realy like this plugin and a think the best part are the apple trailers!

OnlineVideos shows the new trailers (incl. thumbnails) but when i select one and want's to play one my screen blink one time and that was it....anyone has any idea for a solution of this problem??

I use MP 0.2.2.3 RC stable version without any SVN...

Thnx for the support in advance!

Grtz,
Wilrik

wilriko

July 23, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
any special tricks to get apple trailers working??

i installed mplayer plugin and went in and ticked use external play for .mov

I have quicktime alternative installed and then i tried uninstalling that and installing quicktime itself so i have the codecs

but when i select a video to play it looks like its about to go to another screen and then it just comes back to the same screen again..

i heard about uninstalling and reinstalling flash player.. how do you do that as it came preloaded with MP?

thanks

running 0.2.2.0 with SVN from 28th Apr
Can you try to play an apple trailer again and paste the MP log in pastebin ?

I still have the same problem as clone_tk422 had a time ago with the apple trailers...and i can't find a solution for it on this forum. I realy like this plugin and a think the best part are the apple trailers!

OnlineVideos shows the new trailers (incl. thumbnails) but when i select one and want's to play one my screen blink one time and that was it....anyone has any idea for a solution of this problem??

I use MP 0.2.2.3 RC stable version without any SVN...

Thnx for the support in advance!

Grtz,
Wilrik

Sorry my mistake....the problem was that i didn't installed the real MPlayer...i thought the plugin My MPLayer was the player....i downloaded from http://www.mplayerhq.hu/design7/news.html and DONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom