OnlineVideos Plugin (now with Apple trailers) (v0.32 01-28-2008) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vattenmelon

Portal Pro
June 1, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Don't know if my request should be implemented in online videos plugins or in the mplayer plugin, but it would be nice if one could see clip title and or description in the osd when using mplayer to watch youtube videos instead of the cryptic url we see now.

Sadlo

Portal Member
February 26, 2008
It's great plugin. I have one problem. When I search video, I got just first 20 videos. Next page button is inactive. How can I get more videos then 20?

parkuhr

Portal Pro
September 2, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
hi there:)

i have onlinevideos up and running.
if i play a video for example on youtube, video and sound are not syncron;(

its not nice to watch a video like this;(

maybe anyone can help me with that:)

greetings

parkuhr

Mr. V

Portal Pro
September 15, 2007
Brisbane
Home Country
Great Plugin you have here.

Is there a way to stop or pause the video?

Some one suggested way back in the post to hit stop twice. Doesnt work for me.

If if constantly tap the button for say about 10 seconds it sometimes will stop. Most of the time it does not and i have to go into task manager to shut media portal down to end the video.

Anyone have the same problem? or any solutions?

robyf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2005
    Bolzano
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I've a problem with this plugin and wmv files. I'm using Vista and I'm not able to play wmv files if vmr9 mode is active. The problem is that the option "use vmr9 for web streams" under directx filter properties has no effect on how this plugin plays wmv streams, it always try to use vmr9 even if I disable this option.

I've tried the vlc plugin but it seems to have problem with yahoo videos (probably because of the length of the URL) and other streams. Another problem of this plugin is that it does not play in full screen at the beginning (it goes in the little window on the left).

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Hakahn

Portal Member
    June 6, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Condensing the Infos on a WikiPage?

Hi, I am very happily trying to use the onlineVideoPlugin.
    I can search and browse so far, but no video is going to play. Are there other parts needed?
    I have the FLVPlayer.dll in the external players Dir already, so i don´t know how to fix this.

Wouldn´t it be easier to put alle the infos in this thread on a wikipage, s.t. one can search maybe some FAQ or a documentation?

I would help creating this one, if i get all infos..

regards
    Pocket

leviathan

Portal Pro
    August 9, 2007
    Hi,

I can't play Apple Trailers. I use MP 1.0.0.0 RC1 and onlinevideos plugin 0.34. This is my error.log:

Code:
    2008-06-27 22:40:11.046875 [ERROR][MPMain]: No translation found for id 104755
    2008-06-27 22:40:15.562500 [ERROR][MPMain]: No translation found for id 104755
    2008-06-27 22:40:19.937500 [ERROR][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
       bei OnlineVideos.ItunesTrailerUtil.getTrailerUrl(VideoInfo video)
       bei OnlineVideos.ItunesTrailerUtil.getUrl(VideoInfo video, SiteSettings foSite)
       bei OnlineVideos.GUIOnlineVideos.Play(VideoInfo foListItem)
       bei OnlineVideos.GUIOnlineVideos.OnClicked(Int32 controlId, GUIControl control, ActionType actionType)
       bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)

Youtube, MyVideo works. I checked use "use mplayer for all videos" and configured the extension ".mov" for mplayer use.

Any ideas?

regards

Levi

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom