Only showing first epsiode (1 Viewer)

martin_gren

Portal Member
May 24, 2006
I have a couple of shows where only the first epsiode is displayed. When looking at the details tab in the config, the rest of the epsiodes are greyed out.

I have all the epsiodes on my harddrive. When I do a parsing test, no errors is found.

Please help.

/Martin

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    What version of MP are you using, are you sure your using an SVN version of the plugin (which is not the same as the latest version in the download repository)?

RC2+ versions of MP (and probably a couple of svns before that) have problems with the latest stable version of the plugin, hence you need to use an svn version in that case.

bleubleu

Portal Member
    February 9, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Same problem here. I use some SVN version of RC2 (16128 if anyone cares) and the MP-TVSeries from the forum (1.2.9.38650) and this combination seems to only get the 1st episode of each series. I tried to delete and rebuild the whole database several times and different options like "keep ref to missing files", etc... No success.

Any suggestion ?

EDIT: The plugin actually parses everything and gathers the media info from all the episodes but at the end, after the "restart" (the banner pop-ups after the import) there is only 1 episode per series.

Mat

martin_gren

Portal Member
    May 24, 2006
    That is pretty much what I got. The strange thing is that it works for the majority of my series. It is only 5 or 6 where I get this problem.

/Martin

bleubleu

Portal Member
    February 9, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Oh yeah ? It does that on every single series... I have somthing between 20-something series about 1000-1500 episodes. I hope I can get that fixed...

EDIT: Well, i ran sqlite to see exactly what was going on in the database. Turns out all the local episode have been parsed correctly but only a few online episode have been matched. Why is that ? Any idea ?

Mat

martin_gren

Portal Member
    May 24, 2006
    OK, now I know for sure what I'm running.

I'm running 0.2.3 RC2 with the latest SVN of Mediaportal

I'm running latest SVN (at least I think so, used the link I specified above) of My TVSeries.

I still have the problem that a couple (maybe 5-10) of my series only get their first episode displayed even though I have all the episodes.
    The strange thing is that the rest of my series are displaying just fine.

Any idea what it can be?

BR

Martin

SkydeOption

Portal Member
    November 5, 2006
    Home Country
    Thailand Thailand
    Running RC2 with latest MP-TVseries and mediainfo SVN.

The problem seems to be related to series with year identifiers in their names "Eureka (2006)", "Flash Gordon (2007)" etc.

Keep up the good work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom