Open Media Network -- http://www.omn.org (1 Viewer)

Wouldn't it be great if we could have that intergrated in MP?

• No, I'm am going to add a reason.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    Probably better to give a bit more information in your post itsself.
    What is it?
    What can it be used for?
    Why do you think this would be a usefull addition?

tomtom

maxtrash

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2004
    Tilburg, Netherlands
    thanks for the link.
    current client looks very nice. Haven't been there long enough to determine the quality/quantity of the content.
    Not sure if the company allows for creating your own version of the client. It's not open source for sure.

X

X4

The bad thing is that it requires ActiveX (Bloody Microsoft).
    I wonder if ActiveX is like javascript or java (I think) where you run the source... then we could "obtain the source"

X

X4

tomtom21000 said:
    Probably better to give a bit more information in your post itsself.
    What is it?
    What can it be used for?

tomtom

What is it? Vist the link.........
    What can it be used for? Vist the link.........
    So we can download free (open) content dirctly to MP.

A

Anonymous

Just answer the questions mate it would make more people take note and actually visit the link. So many people in so many forums post crack links and I for one viewed your page and didnt click on the link to avoid potential embarassment and due to lack of info.

Could be cool

mPod

Portal Pro
    January 26, 2005
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    X4 said:
    I wonder if ActiveX is like javascript or java (I think) where you run the source...
    Visit the m$ page and find out that you are wrong. No script, it's compiled code like a DLL or an EXE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source DE
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
    I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
    Replies
    Views
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other than to record scheduled programs) Activated Power Scheduler and ticked all boxes under EPG tag (XmLTv guide now downloaded and installed as scheduled) I think my problem with MP 1.32 install re scheduled...
    Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other...
    I have just installed MP 2.4 I have set up for ICE TV XMTV guide Followed all instructions for set up ( as for MP 1 ) Guide...
    Replies
    Views
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
    After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom