MP2 - V2.1 Opening settings on client! (1 Viewer)

jonathantwynham

Portal Pro
March 27, 2013
United Kingdom United Kingdom
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3

Description
When I am connected to my server in MP2 and I want to go into settings I have to click the settings icon (the main one not the one on the strip at the top) either twice with OK or OK followed by Down.
If I am not connected to the server it opens first click

Steps to Reproduce:
Be connected to a home server and attempt to open settings

Attachments

ge2301

MP2 Design
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    When I am connected to my server in MP2 and I want to go into settings I have to click the settings icon (the main one not the one on the strip at the top) either twice with OK or OK followed by Down.
    If I am not connected to the server it opens first click
    I never saw such problem on 2 systems with MP2 Server and Client. What happens, if you press OK and then down? Do you see a loading circle and then settings or directly settings?

jonathantwynham

Portal Pro
    March 27, 2013
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Usually it goes straight into the settings.. once or twice maybe I've seen the loading circle.. if it does show the loading circle then it's not nice and smooth, ie the dots are all jumbled up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    J [solved] Newbie to MediaPortal 2 - Cannot open/run TV programs Newcomers Forum 4
    lisag Can I get MP1 to open in the Recorded TV screen? MediaPortal 1 Talk 2
    Terra Crash when opening ACTORS list My TVSeries 3
    T [further infos missing] MP2.2 client crashes on open (after upgrade) 2.2 Archive 34
    C video wont open, screen goes black and reverts to video menu General Support 3
    T How to open MP on the extended desktop? Input / Output interfaces 8
    G MP2 - V2.1 Won't open after installing Older releases 8
    S Why open source fails and Integration wins for complex programs General 15
    T Error when opening Media Portal 2 TV configurator General 6
    M System.NullReferenceException Error when opening or closing Mediaportal configuration General Support 7
    R Correct setting for recordings on shared folder General 0
    J New computer with win10 and how will i set Mediaportal up ? Newcomers Forum 55
    M [fixed] [MP2-831] 12h time format shown in TV Guide with Swedish language settings Submit: Bug Reports 27
    joEhSuper Backup Setting - ErrorBackupFolder TV-Server 9
    Rob Hexenmeister [solved] Customising Fanart Handler settings Fanart Handler 3
    joecrow AMD Radeon Settings app. won't start after hibernation. General Support 0
    L [solved] Modifying programmed recording after setting it General 0
    B [solved] How to manually set MAC of TV Server for WOL Installation, configuration support 2
    X MadVR Settings Video & DVD 2
    J Resume from Standby Last Module TV Showing TV Server Settings Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 2
    D Correct wake-on-lan settings General 3
    G MP Crashed during setting up recording. Newcomers Forum 1
    cbr954rr Overtake/overwrite settings for all clients Feature Requests 0
    cbr954rr Same settings on all Clients? General 6
    framug 1.22.0 BasicHome Editor settings for DefaultWide HD skin not kept when update 1.22 3