[Approved] Option to disable 'Stop live TV' dialog (1 Viewer)

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    My suggestion

1. Rename Notifier -> Notifications
    2. Add option to TV notifications group

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Sorry, I've been too busy with life and MPExtended to go forward with this. Thanks for all the work guys!

I've finally comitted the skin files by catavolt and ncoH (thanks!) to the branch. I've also moved the checkbox to the Notifier tab, and renamed it to Notifications. See example. I haven't changed the string number yet though, because I don't know which branch conflicts. @elliottmc?

I'm a bit confused though. @Sebastiii seems to have created his own branch and recommitted everything instead of continuing on my branch or rebasing it (why?!). Anyway, I didn't discover that until I finished everything on my old branch. So FEAT_Optional_stop_live_TV_dialog is now my version with the above changes and latest master included.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hey, i don't remember exactly, maybe to set mantis number ?
    Too many thing and i'm lost lol

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hey, i don't remember exactly, maybe to set mantis number ?
    Too many thing and i'm lost lol
    Don't think so, the commits are different too. It doesn't matter much (though it's nice to give proper credit with the Author:-line of git commits), except that I didn't notice it before I started working and we've got two branches now. Since everything included in yours should be in mine too, I'd say we should just go ahead with mine.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Yeah, i surely want to update branch with latest master change but i surely see conflict, so i have recreate a new one with mantis number :)
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...stop-live-tv-dialog.116503/page-3#post-982120

I think i have re apply patch based on master branch, doctor it's grave to not fully remember it ? lol
    Your skill on GIT is far better than me so, for sure better to use your branch :)
    Thanks m8 :)

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yeah, there were quite a few conflicts indeed, so I guess you're right. Anyway, it was my fault that I didn't properly read the thread and see that you created a new branch ;) Thanks!

Last edited:

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    To avoid confusion:
    should we include @Oxan 's branch in the next testbuild and delete @Sebastiii 's branch? Feature itself works nice. There just needs to be one config screenshot and a little text updated in Wiki.

Thanks every dev for taking care! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom