Option to Hide Episode Titles. (1 Viewer)

pody

Portal Pro
March 20, 2012
Home Country
Norway Norway
Thanks a lot for the new version. :)

On another note. Is it possible to request a very useful feature? We have "Hide thumbnails" and "Hide episode information", but we don't have "Hide episode titles/names". Why not? I use both for my unwatched shows, but when you have complete seasons it's almost impossible to not get a glance of the other episodes names. I hate getting stuff spoiled and there are a lot of clues in the episode names throughout a season. I can't be the only one who have use for this either. Of course the episodes then need a replacement name. Just make it simple: "Episode 1/One" "Episode 2/Two" and so on.

I really enjoy the plugin and this is the only thing I wished was there from the beginning when I first started using MPTV-Series. (y)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    Please add it to the Issue Tracker if you have not already and I will see if I can accommodate you one day ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So after a couple of days everything seems to be working again. New episodes are showing up correctly and Trakt has now correctly updated all of the watched episodes. Thank you to everyone for your assistance.
    So after a couple of days everything seems to be working again. New episodes are showing up correctly and Trakt has now correctly...
    Hi, Hoping for some guidance from the Brains Trust on a strange issue . There are a couple of series I am having an issue with My...
    Replies
    Views
    This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 DLNA status? DE
    What I meant is that we have a MP2 plugin called UPnP Render that can play media from DLNA servers if I remember correctly. I don't know the current state of the plugin though. That's why MP2 probably never will be certified. ;) Yes, that was also the idea, but it is a big job as all TV's, software etc. seems to not do everything...
    What I meant is that we have a MP2 plugin called UPnP Render that can play media from DLNA servers if I remember correctly. I don't...
    So I'm wondering what the state of play is with MP2 and DLNA functionality? When I started this post, I did see some posts...
    Replies
    Views
    I believe that it is possible to use different EPG sources for different channels. For the channels where "Schedules Direct" does not provide any data, you can use the data from the broadcast EPG. The relevant settings are described on this page in the Wiki. You need to enable "Store data only for the selected channels", and then...
    I believe that it is possible to use different EPG sources for different channels. For the channels where "Schedules Direct" does...
    After much testing with MP1 and MP2 (moving from MCE) I have finally got MP2 up to a standard where it is now active and my wife...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Movie sets in films DE
    Okay, I delete now all fanarts in ProgramData and do a re-import, now I have the right collection poster. But I have now an other problem, some collections are double, e.g. with suffix "Filmreihe" and without, see screenshot of the "Hitman Collection"
    Okay, I delete now all fanarts in ProgramData and do a re-import, now I have the right collection poster. But I have now an other...
    Is there a possibillity to group movies collections? In my case I have a lot of movies and some movie collections like terminator...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom